+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garrett & Jessica-TAR 15

Garrett & Jessica-TAR 15

Garrett Paul (28); Jessica Stout (27)
    Hometown: Santa Cruz, Calif. / San Francisco, Calif.
    Relationship: Dating On and Off

One word to describe this team is passionate. Garrett and Jessica met in Barcelona, Spain while on a yearlong study abroad program and have been dating on and off for seven years—during which time they've had three major breakups. Their fiercely independent natures have kept them from making any real commitment. Both are the oldest children in their families and thrive on being in control and competitive. However, one thing they both agree on is their love for travel--they have been to over 50 countries.

Garrett is certain his engineering background—including a master's degree in engineering from Stanford University—will come in handy on the Race, specifically the ability to assess and analyze complex situations on the fly. He describes himself as confident, hardworking and adventurous. Surfing is his favorite hobby.

Jessica, who describes herself as loyal and spirited, is a travel and lifestyle editor accustomed to being a creative, quick thinker, which will definitely be useful on the Race. Coming from a large Colombian family, Jessica has learned the importance of teamwork. She enjoys photography and being physically and mentally challenged. One of her proudest accomplishments was climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania (19,340').

Garrett and Jessica believe that this experience may be the final make or break moment in their relationship.
    That final line can't be good...I don't really see them lasting. Sure, they are good on paper, but I think they're going to blow up here.

Garrett and Jessica: The Amazing Race on CBS
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Garrett & Jessica-TAR 15

Ding ding! We have our winner, the couple who is using the race to test their relationship and decide whether to stay together or go their seperate ways after the race. Dating on and off? Ray/Deana didn't do so bad. But I think these two will be fighting from the word go.

Garrett and Jessica believe that this experience may be the final make or break moment in their relationship.
    Ugh...not another one of those teams...

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3701772;
    Ugh...not another one of those teams...
    I was thinking the same thing. Will these people ever learn?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

They're casting gold at the same time though because they will definitely bring the drama, and some people like watching train wrecks.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3702011;
    I was thinking the same thing. Will these people ever learn?
    DITTO!!

I'm hoping they're entertaining. Let the drama begin.

If I desperately wanted to get on this show with my husband I'd probably tell the producers it was a "make or break moment", just to increase our chances.
    That comment seems to pique the interest of those responsible for casting the couples.
    I might also add that neither of us can drive shift, which of course we can as we're British. (and live in Canada, so we're never getting on this show...even if we wanted to, but you know what I mean...)
    "That's Numberwang!"

"One of her proudest accomplishments was climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania (19,340'). "

Now that's impressive. Could be a contending team, or fall apart on day 1. I too hate the bickering couples, it's not drama to me, it's headache inducing.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Well they are definitely intelligent enough. Lets hope we don't have to listen to the Bickersons.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast