+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sam & Dan-TAR 15

Re: Sam & Dan-TAR 15

They're still my favorite team left in the game. I actually find their fighting hilarious for various reasons.

Also, I don't understand what the big deal is with swiping the cab. I mean, Brian&Ericka have no real claim to it once it takes them to their destination. I know contestants always ask for the taxi drivers to wait for them, but the drivers have no obligation to do so, and other contestants have no obligation to recognize another team's claim on a cab that's not in use(especially this late in the game). Sure, there's common courtesy, but in Final 4 competition I say almost anything goes.

can't stand this team.
    I will be OK with any of the other teams left winning, other than them.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'm really starting to dislike this team.I just don't like their hypocrisy.They bad-mouthed the Globetrotters for following the other teams ,yet they followed Meagen and Cheyne to the car.They are the first team to denounce a team for being dirty or sneaky yet they steal a cab from another team.
    Don't get me wrong..I don't care how sneaky or devious a team gets.It's a race and as long as it's within the rules,go for it.But don't be a hypocrite about it.

Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM;3757997;
    I'm really starting to dislike this team.I just don't like their hypocrisy.They bad-mouthed the Globetrotters for following the other teams ,yet they followed Meagen and Cheyne to the car.They are the first team to denounce a team for being dirty or sneaky yet they steal a cab from another team.
    Don't get me wrong..I don't care how sneaky or devious a team gets.It's a race and as long as it's within the rules,go for it.But don't be a hypocrite about it.
    Exactly!

I understand their bickering. They are siblings, after all, and have been forced together without a break for weeks at this point. If I were stuck with any of mine for that long, we'd both be missing chunks of hair. But, for some reason, they rub me the wrong way. I think it is because they trash other teams for the same things they are doing. And I think it's the taller (older?) one more so than the other one that gets on my last nerve.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Hate this team!

Haha, this team was hilarious last night! I definitely want them or Meghan&Cheyne to win.

Sam and Dan haven't started acting cutthroat(if you can even call it that) or hypocritical until these past few legs, which is expected if you want to win. The final 5 until finale is when anything goes, so kudos for them for actually starting to play the game to win, rather than just survive.

The final 5 until finale is when anything goes, so kudos for them for actually starting to play the game to win, rather than just survive.
    Agreed. They've been very nice guys up until the last two legs, then they stepped up the nasty approach. C'mon... it's for a million bucks.

Let's put it this way: who would YOU want to go up against in the final three? Flight Time/Big Easy or Brian/Erika? Yeh, 'nuff said.

Then again, would I support this team if they were SO FREAKIN' HOT? Probably not. Go gay-team-eye-candy, go!

PS - I'd still put my $ on Megan and Cheynne to win, however.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

One part of me wants to dislike this team but it's really hard to do so. It IS a million dollar game so SOME dirty play is expected. But I still find it extremely dirty that he agreed to play with the globetrotter but changed his mind after getting the answer. The globetrotter showed him everything he had and probably saved him time. BUT I still feel it was the globetrotters own fault for not getting the word after all of that time PLUS a hint. The wrong globetrotter went in for that challenge. Oh well, I won't judge Sam/Dan too harshly. I don't know how I would act if I was in their shoes. A million dollars is alot of money and I've got bills to pay.

can't stand this team (mostly just the one brother, sorry I don't know which is which, but it's the taller one that supremely irks me).

I think Megan & Cheyne will win, as they've pretty much been the team to beat all season, but I'll be happy if anyone wins other than the brothers.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Who is John Galt?

One brother (the smaller one) is okay and seems like a fairly nice guy. The larger guy is a jerk. Their constant bickering makes me laugh (typical brothers). I like them at first, but now they are my least favorite of the remaining three. I want Blond Ken and Barbie to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12