+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tiffany & Maria-TAR 15

Re: Tiffany & Maria-TAR 15

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3721260;
    Florimel, I did not see TAR's premiere, but I did see this week's showing.
    Based on the pic of Tiffany on the CBS bio page, and what I saw of her on Sunday's episode, I would say it does not appear to be the gal who was on Castle's premiere. But, then, you never know....
    The one who was on Castle looked a bit older, more worldly and more attractive, to me at least.
    I imagine you're right, noreality here. I'm just dying to know who that woman is and I cannot find out. Maybe it'll say on the dvd set next year.

In any case, I saw Tiffany on tv last night at the celebrity poker tournament that was hosted by Don Cheadle and Annie Duke to raise money for Dufhar. She was seated at the same table as Matt Damon and was introduced as a poker pro/actress. Jennifer Tilly, who also played, is known as actress/proker pro.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3721355;
    I imagine you're right, noreality here. I'm just dying to know who that woman is and I cannot find out. Maybe it'll say on the dvd set next year.

In any case, I saw Tiffany on tv last night at the celebrity poker tournament that was hosted by Don Cheadle and Annie Duke to raise money for Dufhar. She was seated at the same table as Matt Damon and was introduced as a poker pro/actress. Jennifer Tilly, who also played, is known as actress/proker pro.
    I'm dying to know, too.
    I saw your comment before I saw the show on Sunday, I think, so I was really checking her out. And I saw tht she was a poker player, so I felt it had to be her, too.
    I wish they'd give whoever it was credit, 'cause it certainly has us mystery fans stumped.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I checked her out on IMDB and it says this; Is regularly involved in non-profit work with charity programs and fundraisers in her community including the the Los Angeles Youth Network which helps and houses homeless youth in LA. So I guess we now know where she got the idea to tell the others what she does for a living.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I was checking out the elimination station videos from the last 3 shows and was surprised to find that Maria & Tiffany didn't join the others there. I didn't think they had a choice. The other teams already there seemed to dislike them a lot and didn't believe their story about what happened when they were eliminated (no mention of quitting in the clip I saw).

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3753382;
    I was checking out the elimination station videos from the last 3 shows and was surprised to find that Maria & Tiffany didn't join the others there. I didn't think they had a choice. The other teams already there seemed to dislike them a lot and didn't believe their story about what happened when they were eliminated (no mention of quitting in the clip I saw).
    The last few teams to be eliminated never join the others at Elimination Station. The producers use them as decoys and then they meet up with the others at End City.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3753518;
    The last few teams to be eliminated never join the others at Elimination Station. The producers use them as decoys and then they meet up with the others at End City.
    I guess you're right but the reason I wondered was that the others made comments about being glad they weren't joining them, etc. I knew I didn't really like them or at least Maria but didn't realize how much the other teams disliked them.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3753520;
    I guess you're right but the reason I wondered was that the others made comments about being glad they weren't joining them, etc. I knew I didn't really like them or at least Maria but didn't realize how much the other teams disliked them.
    They mentioned in one of their interviews that the teams, already eliminated, didn't really know them. That makes sense to me. They said they got along with all the teams that were still left when they were eliminated. I think they got a bum rap this season. I never saw what everyone else did who didn't like them. I sort of felt like they were a strong two woman team, minus the last challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3753575;
    They mentioned in one of their interviews that the teams, already eliminated, didn't really know them. That makes sense to me. They said they got along with all the teams that were still left when they were eliminated. I think they got a bum rap this season. I never saw what everyone else did who didn't like them. I sort of felt like they were a strong two woman team, minus the last challenge.
    I don't know if you watched the video but the teams there didn't even believe what they had to say about their elimination and talked about M & T lying to them from the start. I don't know if you can say the others didn't know them well enough since it included the 2 teams eliminated right before them. I disliked them from the start because of how they treated the other teams. I ended up liking Tiffany a little more because she really did try but Maria was another story. I love women's teams (the beauty queens are among my all time favorites) but didn't feel this was a strong team. I do give them a bit of a break for not being able to ring the bell because I thought that was unfair but thought they should have been able to complete the golf if they'd just stuck with it earlier. They really should have gone home sooner but were saved by a NEL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123