+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany & Maria-TAR 15

Re: Tiffany & Maria-TAR 15

I watched her performance during that event and while I believe she was totally out of line, her youth may have had something to do with it. (Not an excuse, she's definitely old enough to have known better.) I have noticed that Hellmuth seems to have tried to stop all the antics he's famous for. Finally. I love Matusow. He is totally entertaining to watch and I just love him. I love watching him and Hellmuth try to out "camera" each other. lol I don't know who JRB is?

I'm hoping that those antics do not show up on this race, that she possibly has learned from her experience and will be more mature in her behavior. One can hope.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

JRB=Jean-Robert Bellande. He isn't as known as Hellmuth or Matusow, and he was on Survivor: China. He is part of that "Bad Boys" group, along with Tony G. (who is just plain crazy).
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Yeah, I remember him now, thanks! I didn't care for him on Survivor and when I saw him on Poker After Dark I still didn't care for him. Now that would have been a funny pairing ... Tiffany Michelle and JRB
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

This is going to sound really strange, but I am wondering if Tiffany Michelle is the dark-haired woman playing poker with Castle, Cannell, and Connelly? She is both an actress and a poker player. Any Castle watchers think it's possible?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I thought it was ironic that one of these "counselors for a non-profit agency to help the homeless" expressed doubt as to whether the guy on the other team who said he was a lawyer was telling the truth.

Pot? Kettle?
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

FORT Fanatic

I can not wait for Tiffany to get eliminated. She's a professional poker player here in Vegas and she's not a nice person. She lacks "poker player etiquette" and I can't wait for it to bite her in the behind.

I thought watching last night "here we go again with the lies"....as GNAT just finished Big Brother lying throughout the whole show....but that being said....BUSTED!!! So funny when someone in the airport noticed the girls as POKER players and all the other TAR contestants were like

My favorite team.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3712821;
    I can not wait for Tiffany to get eliminated. She's a professional poker player here in Vegas and she's not a nice person. She lacks "poker player etiquette" and I can't wait for it to bite her in the behind.
    Me too!

There's nothing cute about someone who thinks they're cute. She acts "cute" (rude/obnoxious) to simply get away with that borish behavior because guys think she's cute (attractive), so they put up with it.

/I think that makes sense
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Florimel, I did not see TAR's premiere, but I did see this week's showing.
    Based on the pic of Tiffany on the CBS bio page, and what I saw of her on Sunday's episode, I would say it does not appear to be the gal who was on Castle's premiere. But, then, you never know....
    The one who was on Castle looked a bit older, more worldly and more attractive, to me at least.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast