+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Re: Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

It's not like that, because in S10 all the teams flew to China, all the teams did a task, and then there was the non-PS. This time out, the teams have a challenge at the starting line, in which they will get their clue upon completion, and the last team to finish (
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the married vegans
    ) ends up not being able to go on the race at all.

As for the teams being cast the way they are, I read an interview saying that it wasn't really intentional for one of the more recent seasons to not have as many M/M teams, thus it probably isn't intentional that Tiff/Maria are the only F/F team. You've got a lot of different bonds though-dad/son, brothers, best friends, teammates...so it's very good to see that it's not all just "friends" comprising two mactors per team. With these "celebs", I don't consider a former Miss America, two top female poker players, and two Harlem Globetrotters to be mactors.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3641378;
    I happen to love TAR, too.
    However, after seeing Annie Dukes on the Cebrity Apprentice, I would be perfectly happy to never see a poker player again. :nono
    That makes at least two of us. I'd surely hate to see any of those wannabe "bad guys" in black who play on that late night NBC excuse for programming show up on family-orientedTAR.

Those guys creep me out.

I would love to see a team of Matusow and Hellmuth racing across the world, trying to be a team but also trying to "out camera time" each other. That would be hilarious and well worth my time. Alas, I doubt it would ever happen.

"Poker players are the best players in the whole entire world."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

There actually was a season of Surreal Life that never aired that Phil Hellmuth was on, because he mentioned at the 2007 Main Event that he did a reality show where he couldn't wear his hat or sunglasses.

But a Hellmuth/Matusow team would be hilarious because it would be constant oneupsmanship. And, they're funnier than Marc/Rovilson (from TARA 2).
    Last edited by dagwood; 09-27-2009 at 05:48 PM.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Premium Member

Just saw a commercial on survivor, Zev and Justin are the ones that lost their passports.

FORT Fogey

I hope Phil comes to the rescue the way he did for that mom and son team in a previous season.

Oh, I do too. I wonder if they were unaware they were missing as it showed them dumping their packs out on the ground to look for them. How would Phil know they were missing unless clued in by a cameraperson or producer? Maybe they left them on the counter at the airport and the others noticed but couldn't say anything. How sad if that is how they leave the race.

I'm not going to change my game picks because of the commercial, though. IF they leave because of this, it may be a double elimination with the last place team also leaving. We'll see.

i bet the cameraman who was with them all the time knew that zev has dropped his passport all along. And only informed them at the end of the race. Im not surprised if the producer planned it such a way just to make an impact for the show at the pit stop. Phil should had helped these two good guys by giving them a final chance via a penalty and not elimination for god sake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234