+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Re: Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Alrighty the new spoilers:

They most recently were in Switzerland, Stockholm, and a first for the race (if I am not mistaken)-Talinn (Estonia). The Globetrotters, the dad/son, Ericka/Brian, and a couple other teams make it to Talinn. Tiffany and Maria are either decoys at that point, or they go out at Talinn, because they apparently are VERY far behind the pack. Some are speculating that they get an "All the teams have checked in; see Phil" clue.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3628869;
    I much prefer when this show just draws contestants from regular people.
    Me, too. Even though they've had models, actors etc on before they haven't generally been "known" people. Don't really like the idea of having pro poker players AND Harlem Globetrotters AND a Beauty Queen all in one season. But, it's The Race, and I'm sure I'll love it anyways.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I happen to love TAR, too.
    However, after seeing Annie Dukes on the Cebrity Apprentice, I would be perfectly happy to never see a poker player again. :nono
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3641378;
    I happen to love TAR, too.
    However, after seeing Annie Dukes on the Celebrity Apprentice, I would be perfectly happy to never see a poker player again. :nono
    Or at least Annie Duke...

While I like it best without celebrities, it seems the inner workings of the relationship between the partners takes over whether I knew of them beforehand or not.

TAR hasn't lost me yet!

I'm still tuning in, too.
    And, it's still probaly the only reality show I'd ever consider going on.
    But, I do prefer it when they have contestants who sign up for the show because they want to compete. It seems that too often TPTB are trying to go for people who They want us to see.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Okay since the show is so close to airing, the commercials are on...and one of the Japan tasks? They visit the Magide sets (from I Survived a Japanese Game Show!) That is AWESOME!
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Rumor has it the show ends in Las Vegas at the MGM Grande. That would be an exciting finish. I know they started the race before in the NV desert but that's the only time I remember it being there. I still think back to the day when everyone thought TAR might not make it to season 5, and here we are going into season 15.

I am excited about the possibility of them visiting Estonia and Czech Republic, two countries long on my wish list. I'm not digging the Tiffany/Michelle pair from what I've heard, but I'll give them a chance.

I remember the year Ericka Dunlap won Miss America. She was representing Florida, and the delegate from Maryland (Marina Harrison) seemed like the runaway favorite to win. When she was announced as 2nd RUP that whole place booed.

Tiffany and Maria are absolutely awesome, and they will probably be one of my favourite teams of all time (granted, I know of them from poker). As far as Ericka, I don't really follow the Miss America system much, but for a lot of people she will just be another person, like how Christie and Nicole were. The pageant titles wouldn't mean anything, especially Miss America as Miss USA is the one that gets more attention. Now, if it was a Miss USA or a Miss Universe contestant, maybe. TARAsia 3 had a former Miss Universe (Natalie Glebova).

Yes, it is true that the race ends in Vegas.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The dad-son and the Globetrotters are seen as decoys, while Ericka/Brian, another dating couple, and then a m/m team are the F3. The Pokergirls are in Talinn as decoys, so they are an F6 boot.

FORT Regular

When are we going to get a TAR 15 page? CBS just announced the teams today and the Race is starting in just a couple of weeks. Did you see this from the AP today?

For the first time, one team will be booted at the start of the trek, and racers will have to tackle the Switchback, a new twist that sends teams back to one of the series’ most challenging “roadblocks.” Executive producer Bertram van Munster said the racers will set off from the Los Angeles River, then first head to Tokyo to complete several zany tasks.

Click to see Spoiler:
    “Have you ever seen Japanese tourists following a tour guide with a little flag?” said van Munster. “Well, our contestants are going to be the tour leaders. Each team is going to have to run a group of 20 tourists through the center of Tokyo as fast as they can. Whoever brings their entire tour group to the Pit Stop first will be the number one team.”

The CBS Amazing Race 15 site is up. Some really interesting teams this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast