Poll: Should Jen have stopped to pee?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: To pee or not to pee?

To pee or not to pee?

You knew this was coming: should Jen have made her own little Pit Stop or should she have toughed it out and waited?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

CCL

Re: To pee or not to pee?

I don't know if I could have actually peed on myself (but it's for a million dollars ...). She should have definitely tried to hold it, however.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I really can't stand the girl but I had some sympathy, having a weak bladder myself. What I don't understand is why she didn't search out a bathroom immediately after the roadblock and let her sister try and flag a taxi in the meantime, seeing as how difficult it was to find empty taxis. That very well could have made all the difference.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

AJane,,,you have a great point, I also questioned why she didn't just potty after the massive drinking of water when she knew full well she needed to go. I did not care for their team at all so was not disappointed they were eliminated.

Who is John Galt?

Having a bladder the size of a pea myself, I had to vote for the stop to pee. However, she blew it by downing the four glasses of water to get down the exotic food (but she jumped right on the challenge not waiting to see what it was). Her sister probably would have been better at it. This girl is a cry baby. She is also a spoiled little girl, who having been born physically gifted (pretty and athletic), I doubt she has suffered much adversity. She was quick to challenge Luke to get to the box, then whined when he didn't back down because she was a girl. She was a total wimp in the swimming challenge (hello - don't do the Amazing Race if you are afraid of water - there has been many water challenges), and then took forever eating little baby bites at the challenge and loading up on water letting the redheads win the spot.

For that much money, I would have peed in the cab if necessary.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I forgot my comments with the poll. I would have peed on myself for sure. Heck, I've sneezed and peed on myself and that wasn't for 1 million dollars!! Guess more people will be taking note of Teri and Ian's idea from now on.

Premium Member

I voted for pee on Phil's mat, seriously I would pay for the cleaning with the 1 million. Especially since the race was decided by her "pit stop".

I voted that she should do what she, in fact, did. I guess I don't have that win at all cost mentality, so it's good I wasn't on this show. And, a million dollars wouldn't make up for the embarassment of peeing on myself or at the mat.
    As far as Teri and Ian, I remember them wearing disposable, paper panties but more from the standpoint of convenience than any other reason.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

After everything those two had just been through to get to the Pit Stop, I would peed myself running the whole way to the mat. She was covered in a costume and even if she did they wouldn't have shown it on camera! With all that garb, she probably peed herself in the porta potty anyway!

Kisha was a Saint of a Big Sister!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast