+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 5/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Is this the first season where they haven't had the fast forward? I kept waiting for it to appear.

FORT Fan

My only comment is for a million dollars, I'm pretty sure I could run and pee at the same time, and with all the clothes they had on who would have noticed!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;3433342;
    Some thoughts..

Okay, so obviously some teams have advantages during certains RBs, etc, but I think the waiter challange was tailor made for Tammy and Victor. A language challange? Really? Just give them the next clue and move one. It was also made so Margie and Luke COULDN'T do that challange because Luke can't hear. Yeah, sure, Marige could've done it solo, but that particular challange seemed to need 2 people doing the listening as evidenced by Keisha and Jen later. And I like V&T, but seriously??
    Tammy and Victor had an advantage with the waiter challenge (and being in China in general) BUT there is no way when they set the race that the creators could have known that Tammy and Victor would still be in the race by the time they hit China. They could have easily been eliminated beforehand, leaving just non-Chinese speakers on the China legs of the race. So I don't think the challenge can be said to have been tailor-made for them.

Poor Jen. I'm with others who thought she should have just peed while running (though then she would have been known as the girl who peed on herself). If only she hadn't drunk all that water on the roadblock. Not thrilled at having "Ugly American" Jamie still on the race, but that is mitigated by the fact that I think her partner Cara is a sweetheart.

Tammy and Victor for the win.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;3433894;
    My only comment is for a million dollars, I'm pretty sure I could run and pee at the same time, and with all the clothes they had on who would have noticed!
    HELLO!

I appreciate how supportive Kisha was when they found out they had been eliminated. But, if it had been me, I would have been saying something like, "Pee while you run, girl! Pee while you run!"

I would have totally peed my pants either in that cab or once we got out to run to the mat.

I'm not sure I'm going to even watch the finale. I've lost respect for all of the three remaining teams. Victor and Tammy are probably my "favorites" but I don't agree with some of their tactics and they seem like they are very used to winning. I'm tired of Margie and Luke, especially their childish, spoiled behavior, and Jaime? is just over the top with her nastiness. Jen and Kisha were the last ones that I really liked.

What a disappointing and silly way to allow yourself to be eliminated..

I was really hoping Jen/Kisha would be in the finale. I can only hope for Tammy and Victor to win because I dislike the other teams so much!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3433848;
    Honestly, Kisha and Jen may have lost even if they didn't make a bathroom stop.
    Agreed, I think Phil said it was moments for dramatic purposes because you didn't actually see them running to the matt while the other team was anywhere near or even in the pictutes vicinity.

Premium Member

^Because Jen was in the bathroom when Jaime and Cara checked in, I saw the deleted scene.

I'm obviously in the minority. I want to see Jaime and Cara win. I forsee no taxi trouble in Hawaii.
    Margie and Luke...I've said enough about them and don't want to waste anymore time.
    Tammy and Victor...Victor has bugged me the whole race. He is a bit too much on the other extreme for me. That being a little too Beaver Cleaverish. And it ticked me off at the restaurant when Tammy asked Victor "Let me say it", yet he continued to interject. As much as he thinks he's changed, I think he still doesn't completely get it.

+ Reply to Thread