+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 5/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3433237;
    Desperate Housewives, of course!

I really hope Tammy & Victor pull through in the finale. I just couldn't stand wither of the other teams winning.
    after the second season of Desperate Housewives I've lost track! I'm only rooting for the sibs now.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Celebrity Apprentice for some unexplainable reason.....

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3433224;
    What show is everyone rushing off to now?
    Celebrity Apprentice so I can vomit over how much I hate everyone except Jesse and Clint. And Clint just because he's stupid enough that it's funny.
    You've been Philiminated.

LaKisha & Jennifer I'm sorry to inform you that you have been eliminated. However you have been awarded a lifetime supply of Depends as a consolation prize.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3433255;
    LaKisha & Jennifer I'm sorry to inform you that you have been eliminated. However you have been awarded a lifetime supply of Depends as a consolation prize.
    Unk, poor Jen she will forever be known as the contestant that lost because she had to go pee.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3433194;
    I'm glad her sister is supportive. phil said it came down to seconds. sometimes...it's okay to take a whiz on yourself. like for a million dollars.
    No kiddding! I was yelling at the TV, just pee your pants, it's a race, Jen. I just really can't believe they were that close to the pit stop and actually stopped for a potty break. That is the part that kills me. And for a change Jamie and Cara were actually able to find something without walking past it for 2 hours? What are the odds?

Go Tammy and Victor, I guess, eventhough I think they had a ridiculously unfair advantage on the last few legs...

Some thoughts..

Okay, so obviously some teams have advantages during certains RBs, etc, but I think the waiter challange was tailor made for Tammy and Victor. A language challange? Really? Just give them the next clue and move one. It was also made so Margie and Luke COULDN'T do that challange because Luke can't hear. Yeah, sure, Marige could've done it solo, but that particular challange seemed to need 2 people doing the listening as evidenced by Keisha and Jen later. And I like V&T, but seriously??

I started out not liking V&T, but have warmed to them in the past few episodes since Victor has eased off Tammy and let her be an equal, so if they win I would be okay with that.

I loved Margie and Luke in the beginning, but in the past few episodes have soured on them. I still have to admit that I would be happy if they won because I think Margie has worked her butt off, isn't exactly a spring chicken, and it would be nice to show that a deaf kid (no matter how bratty) can win a race like TAR.

I started out liking Cara and Jamie, but their (at least one of them-not sure which) behavior lately has been quite ugly to the locals, but as a female myself I would love to see an all female team finally win.

I never was a Keisha and Jen fan- no warm fuzzies here for some reason. I give them their props for finishing their swimming challange against all odds and being rewarded by the leg being continued. I am also with most other posters- I would have peed on myself for all America to see if it meant being able to race for a million bucks- and I would have apologized to Phil for the mess on the matt too. He could take the dry cleaning bill out of my winnings!!

Not only that...I would have threatened to pee in that cab. I bet you he would have gotten me to that mat in no time!

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Now every time Jen pees from here on out, the memories will haunt her and she will become a weeping mess.
    You've been Philiminated.

Hell I had to pee while I was waiting to see who made it to the pit stop, and I managed to hold it and a million dollars wasn't on the line.

Jen just has no luck with water of any kind.....

+ Reply to Thread