Poll: Who was really being the bitch?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who was the biggest bitch?

Who was the biggest bitch?

In your opinion, which racer was acting the worst?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Who was the biggest bitch?

I don't see how Margie was a bitch at all - she was just overprotective. I think this poll really should only apply to Luke and Jen, and possibly to a much lesser degree Kisha who seemed to be egging M&L on and encouraging Jen's wrath.

EDIT-

Actually, come to think of it, Jaime (or whichever the evil-redhead one is) should be winning this poll by a landslide.
    Last edited by Ionan; 04-21-2009 at 12:55 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good point about Jaime. She really should be included in this pageant!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ionan;3419945;
    Actually, come to think of it, Jaime (or whichever the evil-redhead one is) should be winning this poll by a landslide.
    I meant it to be about the cluebox fiasco. But you're right - overall, Jaime would win hands down.

I only included Margie because several people have commented on her outburst at the mat as being nasty and uncalled for. Others thought she had reason to go off.

at this poll, but of course I voted. And look at the percentages, at least right now. Who will win--"THE AMAZING BITCH"
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I voted Luke. He was a whiny, bratty little mama's boy.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fanatic

Luke is a whiney momma's boy. There is no doubt about that.

I wonder how many people who write that about Luke wouldnt - if they were his parent - have overly protected him. Any mother with a child who is deaf would want to protect that child. Is it the childs fault? No. He, like all of us, is a product of our environment. It is hard for me to understand how he gets so many votes on this poll.

With that said can someone tell me why LaKisha isnt included in this poll?

FORT Fogey

I think Margie went waaay too far--especially with the racial undertones--and the egregious self-pity.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3420242;
    Luke is a whiney momma's boy. There is no doubt about that.

I wonder how many people who write that about Luke wouldnt - if they were his parent - have overly protected him. Any mother with a child who is deaf would want to protect that child. Is it the childs fault? No. He, like all of us, is a product of our environment. It is hard for me to understand how he gets so many votes on this poll.
    I can explain at least my POV - a lot of people are not accustomed to some of the extremes Luke goes to in showing emotion. This goes with not just deafness but other disabilities and ailments such as demential, autism and such - people get uncomfortable or don't know how to react to that person and sometimes take it too the extreme on their side. I've seen several people who are totally deaf react in more exaggerated motions like he does. It's the one way they know people know exactly how they feel - as they cannot translate a vocalized comment - say a phrase said sarcastically.

I personally vote that this is a game, and with the final four at stake and NOT knowing if Mike and Mark would pull out another miracle, emotions were going to be high to try and secure a spot in that next leg of the race.

Were their actions wrong? - yes, on ALL accounts, but understandable. I would not be surprised if this happened again in the race to the final three - especially how close the first three teams were.

The one thing I find funny - to a point - is Jen calling Luke a bitch - which would be perceived as a double insult to a guy (I don't see many either orientation take a liking to that term). Bastard at least would've been more accurate.

Okay, due to popular demand, Kisha has been added.

I just didn't think she was one of the big players in the drama, but she's there if you want to vote for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast