+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 2/15 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/15 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Maybe some of our deaf members might give us some insight? We do have a few ladies that normally post on the Bachelor/Bachelorette forums who are hearing impaired and they always give a very interesting point of view when it comes to reading body language.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

To those who are saying that the cheese challenge was poorly designed, I full-heartedly agree. Those carrier tools (the wood ones, they kinda looked like backbacks) were a mess and kept breaking with every step the racers took. People didn't even have to lift the cheese down the hill; they could just roll them down. Although they did it accidentally, I thought it was kinda cheap how some teams got through by just rolling their pieces. Honestly, the rolling technique is the only reason why Margie & Luke got first and Tammy & Victor got second. But it wasn't against the rules, so whatever. I feel that the challenge was mainly designed for laughs.

But witht that said, I still enjoyed it watching it, and laughed when I saw Mike drag his butt down the hill with the piece in his laugh. But the challenge really was designed for cheap laughs.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

The cheese challenge was hilarious. ITA about poorly designed cheese carriers but again it was highly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyray110;3340680;
    The cheese challenge was hilarious. ITA about poorly designed cheese carriers but again it was highly entertaining.
    This episode was the funniest thing I've ever seen! The cheese challenge... brilliant. Linda and Steve? The best reason to keep watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213