+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LaKisha & Jennifer - TAR 14

Re: LaKisha & Jennifer - TAR 14

I was a little worried for them in the first few episodes because they were so terrible with directions. Now they seem to be working through their directional deficit to stay in the race.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

L&J Alma Mater, U of L is the overall top seed in the NCCA Men's BB tournament !

Loved Kisha's crazy sneezing!

With Christie/Jodi gone, these two have become my favorites (along with Tammy/Victor).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3396844;
    Loved Kisha's crazy sneezing!

With Christie/Jodi gone, these two have become my favorites (along with Tammy/Victor).
    The look on the cabbie's face when she was sneezing was PRICELESS!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

After this week, I'm rooting for these two full-heartedly. Although it was a stupid decision to leave behind the all-important fanny pack behind at the RB, they gained my respect for caring more about finishing the race than their material possessions. If Mark/Michael had had the same attitude as Kisha/Jen, then they probably would have placed 4th since going back to the RB ate up all their money.

And I watched the preview for next week over and over. Can't wait to see the next episode! Well here's what it seems happened:

Jen and Luke arrived at the same exact time at the first clue box, but Luke was more in a position to grab the clue first. When he did, he lifted his arm so fast that it slammed Jen in the face:

It may have been an accident, but then again, he was aware that Jen was there as they ran side by side. Jen then proceeded to call him a "bitch."

Then at the next clue box, the two of them were side and side again, running down what looked like a downslope. This caused the two of them to bump into each other, crashing Jen into the clue box:

This was most likely an accident on Luke's part. Look at his hands on the screencap--he doesn't want to hurt her. And like I said, they probably lost balance as they ran down what looked like a downslope. But Jen didn't know the circumstances, so she was clearly mad after he 1) bumped his armed into her face earlier, and 2) crashed her into the clue box. With her anger, she shoved his hands away from getting the clue so that she could get the clue first.

The last scene showed the two teams arguing with Phil. Margie/Luke were clearly upset about Jen calling Luke a "bitch," but she owned up to it and said, "Yes, I called him a bitch because it was a bitch move." (I'm sorry, but that made me chuckle. ) Luke then walked away, calling Jen (presumedly) a "bitch" back.

(Sorry for the low quality, I saved the screencap as a .jpg on accident)

And this is after he was clearly upset that she called him a "bitch." So what does he do? Do the same thing.

Next week is definitely drama-filled. I can't wait!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Ooohhh, I thought it was Victor at the first cluebox edging out Jennifer! I didn't realize it was Luke! Hmmmmm

I actually hope all this arriving at the clue box simultaneously means that Kisha and Jen might actually finish ahead of Luke and Margie next week. I've been hoping for them to win a leg for some time now.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I don't like either one of the sisters and think they are poor communicators and poor racers.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

What is up with teams constantly forgetting their bags (with their money and passports of course!)

That was pretty nice of the cab driver to let these two have a free ride. Can't wait till next week

I have watched the preview several times now and it looks to me like Luke made it to the box several seconds before the sister (I don't know which one and I honestly don't care) came up and tried to push him out of the way and he lifted his arm to stop her but he did not elbow her and it doesn't look like he even touched her. As far as the 2nd time, I don't know because I haven't really watched that one. Also, based on Margie's comments it sounds like the sisters were making fun of his signing which is NOT cool :nono I'll have to wait to watch the episode to fully make my judgment but at this point it looks like I'm going to walk away losing all respect for the sisters.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast