+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christie & Jodi - TAR 14

FORT Newbie

Re: Christie & Jodi - TAR 14

I love that they won their first leg tonight. It'll probably the last leg they win, though, because they'll probably be bunched up with everyone else again soon enough, and everyone else can move faster than they can and get tasks done faster than they can.

They are my favorites currently. I loved how they went from frequenting the B2 to winning the last leg. Hopefully they'll keep it going!

I think they're hilarious. They're like the Dandrew of this season, except they actually won a leg.

"This bride thinks we're trying to kill her!" Haha!

I would go with Mark/Michael as the Dandrew of this season after the first leg in Siberia. I mean, they were the ones that were happy to see teams from the second flight in their sight!

These two are fluctuaters (is that a word? ). They go from regulars in the B2, to a semi-decent performance, to a first place, to being almost-eliminated. At least it keeps it exciting as we really have no clue where they're going to be placing in each leg. And yes, I love their little comments they make in each leg (example: after being in Siberia for only a couple of hours, they see a red poster of a man they presume to be a leader, but Jodi states (something along the lines of), "Yeah, but he's definitely a bad guy. A dictator." ).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I didn't expect them to last much longer, starting last week--both of them had started looking really awful and worn out. I didn't care for them as a team anyway, can't put my finger on the reason.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Their elimination was a major case of "Meh!" for me. I wouldn't have cared much if it was Mark & Michael or Christie & Jodi. I don't mind either team, and even enjoy them on the Race from time to time, but neither team stands out as a favorite for me.
    For those who are wondering, my name is spelt "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."
    My blog; My online art gallery
    "WORSHIP...is the most appropriate response that can be made to resurrection" - Eugene Peterson

I actually like the flight attendants - esp. the one who has the child. I didn't want to see them eliminated.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Sadly, I still haven't gotten over their elimination. It's probably because they were the only team I was rooting hard for. I mean, I like Kisha/Jen and Tammy/Victor enough to root for the two (four?) of them, but just not as much as I did with Christie/Jodi.

Anyway, they showed up on the Bonnie Hunt Show about a week ago. It was a quick visit, but they did give a little behind-the-scenes info about their time on race. You can find the interview on YouTube.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12