+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race 14 Speculation and Spoilers

Amazing Race 14 Speculation and Spoilers

Amazing Race 14 is supposed to start on February 15th. I have searched and searched the CBS official site trying to find a current application for season 15 or after, nada. Anybody know if they're taking applications currently for upcoming seasons? And when does info about season 14 contestants, etc. get on the net? Maybe end of January? Guess I just miss it....the race is one of my favorite shows.

Anybody on the FoRT ever applied and gotten very far in the process?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Re: Amazing Race 14

I know, I've been on look out for casting information too. I mean, considering when they'd have to tape it to be ready for the fall season, I'd probably just miss the cutoff point to be 21 in time (Birthday is in August) but I can still hope they'd maybe do a survivor and lower the age. I hope this doesn't mean they haven't decided if they want to renew the show or not... it gets good ratings, doesn't it?

As for team info, I'd imagine it should be out fairly soon, at least in the first part of January.
    You've been Philiminated.

FORT Newbie

Re: Amazing Race 14 Speculation and Spoilers

i'm excited that the turnaround for season 14 is only like 6 weeks. i hate waiting out the whole summer for a new season!

and i'd expect applications for a potential fall season wouldn't be till the new season premiers... i don't think the film until like late-july or august for the fall seasons.

FORT Newbie

Any idea if they are going to do another All Stars?

FORT Newbie

Maybe, but the last All-Stars was what, Season 11... and the new one is 14, so they don't really have many seasons to pull from. If they did it, it would have to be in a few seasons... now no.

Where is the new, seperate forum for Amazing Race 14???????

This is the forum for all Amazing Race seasons. When they release the official contestant bios, we'll post them here and update the forum.

I haven't seen too much yet as far as spoilers. I read that there will be a team of redhead girls, a pair of blondies (of course), a pair of older guys, another mother/son team, and a couple of really short guys (brothers?). Oh, and a deaf team/person. And of course the ever-present dating couples.

There's a good extended promo clip on YouTube, search "Amazing Race 14 - Full promo."
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3288029;
    There's a good extended promo clip on YouTube, search "Amazing Race 14 - Full promo."
    Nice clip

Thanks

Heard the contestants are supposed to be officially announced today, January 26th. Woo-Hoo!!!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

CBS has the cast and bios up!!! Check 'em out - looks like a good cast. Already like the couple from Columbia, S.C. and the stuntmen brothers. (yeah, that will probably change!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast