+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amazing Race 14 Speculation and Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Amazing Race 14 Speculation and Spoilers

the show will premiere in this part of the world in more or less four and a half hours time. i can't wait! and i am staying away from the official website so that i will not cheat to see who was eliminated.

FORT Regular

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, because I haven't seen a map of the pit stops.

The South Florida Sun Sentinel has an article on Jaime Edmondson : Dolphins cheerleaders on new season of Amazing Race -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

It talks about not being able to prepare for the extreme cold while prepping for the race in Florida.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Next week's preview on the site is a little longer.

Mark/Michael apparently get a bit of a lead when they have an earlier flight than most of the other teams, but lose it because of their detour option (stack or construct). Stack is putting together the big log pile and hoping it doesn't fall over; construct is finding a house and putting shutters on it. They pick construct, and it shows Cara/Jamie, Mel/Mike, and Amanda/Kris doing stack. Not very well, either.

The RB looks to be riding in a type of bobsled and having to keep your eye out for letters (clue said who's a speed reader) then assembling those letters in the order. Amanda, Victor, and Luke are seen doing it. Looks like it'll be another fun leg.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3358690;
    The RB looks to be riding in a type of bobsled and having to keep your eye out for letters (clue said who's a speed reader) then assembling those letters in the order. Amanda, Victor, and Luke are seen doing it. Looks like it'll be another fun leg.
    this sounds familiar ... have we seen this kind of activity before? or was it on another show?

I know they did something very similar on the most recent edition of "The Mole." The only difference was it was pictures of fruits/vegetables and not letters...

I think an episode of TAR9 had a similar challenge.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3363363;
    I know they did something very similar on the most recent edition of "The Mole." The only difference was it was pictures of fruits/vegetables and not letters...
    ahhhhh, that's it! i remember there being some drama because someone remembered the things in the wrong order and speculation that it was on purpose. and that they weren't supposed to talk, and one team did?

man, you know you watch too many of these shows when they start turning into a big blur

I've read something about a "Blind U-Turn" coming up - anyone heard of this? I'm guessing the team that was U-Turned won't know who did it to them. Hmm....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Rooting Around In People's Mouths Could Be Unpleasant (Thailand)
    One racer's Roadblock goes up in smoke. One team finds itself at the mercy of a slow moving Thai shopkeeper. Lesson not learned from Toni and Dallas last season - one team goes to the mat without their passports. A racer wanders through Bangkok-barefoot and one racer goes hours out of the way to retrieve "mementos".
    Here's a description for next week's episode from the official website. I still wonder how a team can lose their passports. If there's anything you'd keep in sight and make sure you have on you at all times, that'd be it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123