+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I don't understand why T/S went for the FF. The chix farm opening had all the teams bunched and the Roadblock and Detuor were simple.

Regardless I won't miss T/S either. A/D are starting to piss me off with their crappy attitudes.

One of the Dandrews mentioned going back to pick up their shoes, and the other one said that they could go back and pick them up later.....probably during their 12-hour rest time. Regardless, these two are just too dumb for this show. And annoying too. It is as if everything that happens is someone else's fault. It is the taxi driver, the truck driver, the natives not speaking English. Truth be told, they do not READ the clues!

Still, I was surprised when they did beat T/s to the pitstop. I thought for sure they were done.

As far as T/S go, why did they spend so much time at the FF when he knew he couldn't eat that meat? Even when he saw that Starr was halfway done with her plate, he kept sitting there moaning on and on. They should not have stayed that long at the FF. I am going to have to go back and see just how many roadblocks he took on and how many he told her to do. Glad they are gone.

I'm really glad Sarah and her baby boy are gone--they gave me the creeps. I'm not even concerned wit Andrew and Dan, who will be going next week, I am sure, unless it's a NEL which I suspect given there's only 4 teams left. But still, it's pretty obviously a 3 team race now, unless a miracle occurs.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3235588;
    As far as T/S go, why did they spend so much time at the FF when he knew he couldn't eat that meat? Even when he saw that Starr was halfway done with her plate, he kept sitting there moaning on and on. They should not have stayed that long at the FF.
    I agree with you MamaC. As soon as they saw there was meat in the FF challenge, they should have left. Someone who has not eaten meat in 15 years should NEVER even try to sit down and eat a huge plate of meat. It would make them seriously ill afterwards, even if they did manage to choke it down. I too wonder if they would have beat the frat boys if they had left right away.

My favorite part also was Toni and Dallas having fun in the cow suit. Seeing them walk around and "moo" at people was very cute. Go Toni & Dallas!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maersk;3235362;
    they will be playing with berkuts at some point in this episode......
    How did you know that (or think that)? Good call!

To the Point

I really hope that the final 3 are Nick/Star, Mom/Son, Hubby/Wife. Frat boys are just too stupid! I can be incredibly competitive and this is a game so I can forgive most of the stuff that I've seen from Nick/Star. I just love the mom/son duo. Tina/Ken, well, they are certainly better racers than the frats.

Yeah, I was hoping Tina couldn't get all the green out of her over-processed hair. How funny would that have been?

While I was laughing about Terrence and the meat FF, I do have to say...Can you imagine just how messed up his digestive system would have been had he eaten all that sheep butt fat? Talk about a mess. Just eating that much meat after so many years of none would be bad, but sheep fat? Nevermind, perhaps one shouldn't spend too much time contemplating that whole thought.

Forget about the time they wasted, I can't get over Terrence signing up for TAR if he's that careful about what he eats. Contestants should know that there will be at least one eating challenge, and, IIRC, it's never "how many vegetables can you eat in one sitting." GEEZ.

Exactly! Didn't the FF description tell them to head to a restaurant? If so, that should have clued him in right there, and he should have passed. Sarah tried to say it was a bad idea, but he insisted. Terence has noone to blame but himself for this one.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

What did Nick and Starr win? Wish they would come in 2nd once in awhile, give someone else the chance to win a prize. I like the mom and son team.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3235710;
    What did Nick and Starr win? Wish they would come in 2nd once in awhile, give someone else the chance to win a prize. I like the mom and son team.
    They each won a WaveRunner.
    My favorite is also the Mom & Son team. I sure hope they can beat Nick & Starr in the Final round.

+ Reply to Thread