+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I haven't been watching this show. but I must say I'm sorry that Terence and Sarah were eliminated instead of those two guys. They are SO irritating!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3235487;
    Dayum, those boys got lucky!

Personally rooting for the mom and son followed by the frat boys.

That's my order too! Then the separated couple. Nick and Starr are really mean. Particularly Nick.

Your updates are hilarious. I can't quite tell what is going on in this episode, but it must be great! Thanks for the puns and the sketchy blow by blow...I will be watching soon, with your impressions in my head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3235493;
    Dare I say that I would have been pleased to put up with just one more week of Terrance just to see the frat boys go. their utter stupidity is starting to get on my last nerve.
    I am actually charmed by their "clumsiness" for lack of a better word.

I'll bet they hatched the winning idea of applying for this show while sitting on a couch in their frat house over either beers and/or brats.

I find it all very comical and rather cartoon like. All they need is a little hoochy along the way and they'd be just like Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle!

I wonder what they study in school?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3235515;
    I am actually charmed by their "clumsiness" for lack of a better word.

I'll bet they hatched the winning idea of applying for this show while sitting on a couch in their frat house over either beers and/or brats.

I find it all very comical and rather cartoon like. All they need is a little hoochy along the way and they'd be just like Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle!

I wonder what they study in school?
    Apparently Dan just got a degree in "Tourism Management", and Andrew is still studying "Urban Planning". Which sounds more substantial than "Tourism Management", but who knows?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well at least Terrance knows it was his fault. He should have listened to Sarah and not gone for the FF. They should have know it would either be gross food or chopping off their hair.

I didn't understand why they would bring their heavy packs but leave their shoes.

Nick and Starr, not crazy about their little comments when they are told they are team #1.

Read the clues people!!

I hope that Dandrew have lost their shoes permanently. They are so stupid. To be honest, Andrew is not too bad it's Dan. What a self centered prick. I do so look forward to Nick and Star having a difficult time though its time.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Points of interest for me:

1. Sarah saying excuse me while she searched for a gold egg UNDER a chicken. I remember reading that Miss Manners was very strict about such things.

2. The golden eagle flying to the handler right in front of them. Just beautiful. I wonder, if they were allowed to touch it. Side note: Warriors were interesting too, but upstaged by the messenger eagle.

3. The frat boys showing us in yet another ep that you don't have to be smart or cool to belong to a college fraternity.

4. Proof that people in foreign countries have too much self-respect to help jerks even when they are dressed like a cow. (Beef jerky?)

5. Seeing (with some regret) that Tina's hair was not permanently green. Dangit!

6. I'd be curious to know whether Terrence the Needy and Sarah the Mannerly would have still come in last, if they had left as soon as they saw that they had to eat meat.

I'll be shocked if Dan & Andrew make it farther. The other 3 teams are vastly stronger than them, so it would be shocking if they made the final 3, nonetheless win.

Terence & Sarah (particularly Sarah) were hilarious sometimes, so I was disappointed when they were eliminated over Dandrew, who are useless and kind of annoying.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 11-17-2008 at 12:31 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

My favorite part was Toni and Dallas making like a cow down the street - enjoying themselves and making people laugh. Didn't see that with the other way-stressed-out teams.

I'm glad Terrance and Sarah were mercifully philiminated. Terrance just didn't have the stomach for the race requirements. That said - Andrew and Dan are one of the most dysfunctional so called teams to chug along. I'm truly hoping for a mercy philimination for them this next week.

Previews are usually misleading and I hope it doesn't point toward Nick and Starr hitting the mat last next week...but, if it does - maybe there will be a NEL in their future. Nick sort of jinxed next week for them by stating how easy it has been - that they've been lucky. Then he knocked wood - hope that helped.

Still pulling for Nick and Starr then Toni and Dallas then Ken and Tina to be the final three; with Toni and Dallas coming in first and Nick and Starr finishing second. Or the other way around...either win would put a smile on my face.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread