+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 11/09 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/09 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3231919;
    The sewing guy was quite disdainful too, tossing the notebooks around.
    I thought he was "acting."

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;3231774;
    I'm really enjoying this season, mostly because all of the clueless/obnoxious folks seem to be gone. Terrence grates, but no more so than any other alpha male in prior seasons. Everyone else seems cool.

You are being extremely generous referring to Terrence as an Alpha male. He may be male, but I think he's quite a bit futher back in the alphabet, greek or otherwise.

I wonder if Tina's hair held all the green paint because of the overprocessing it had endured at her hands/hairdresser's hands. It was pretty comical though.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 11-10-2008 at 05:32 PM.
    Crystalline likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3231919;
    What was with the Indians throwing paint on the contestants that weren't even doing the task? Have we ever seen that before?
    There apparently was a physical threshold between safe and fair game that was crossed by some of the unwise.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh;3231960;
    I thought he was "acting."

He was definately acting and would be accused of chewing the scenery if on a production. He was loving every minute!
    Crystalline likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;3231774;
    I'm really enjoying this season, mostly because all of the clueless/obnoxious folks seem to be gone. Terrence grates, but no more so than any other alpha male in prior seasons. Everyone else seems cool.
    Any other alpha male????? Terrance is so NOT an alpha male. Not in the least.

Loved it when Sarah said to him "Who's your girl?? You are, errr, I am!"
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3231936;
    I was a bit disappointed to see the divorcees leave, though I knew as soon as Tina helped the frat boys, the girls were leaving. I'm just not finding this season as enjoyable as prior seasons. None of the remaining participants are all that exciting to me. Anyone else feeling that way?
    I'm not enjoying this season as much as past seasons either. It's not the worst (TAR4 was horrible IMO ), but it's far from the best. My favorites are Nick & Starr and Ken & Tina, but yeah, they haven't excited me as much as my past favorites have. TAR12 isn't a terrible season, more like an okay season.

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;3231686;
    Liked Ken & Tina coming from behind, did not see that coming. I am rooting for them and their drama ( well, mostly Tina's drama).

Either the guys or the girls could have gone home last night, they both messed up.. but kinda bummed it was the girls, they did create some drama and that is always fun to watch.
    This is how I feel also. I was rooting for the girls because they have brought much needed drama and entertainiment to the show. But they are stronger competitors than the Frats, so it's better for the other teams remaining to have them left in the competition.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3231936;
    .... None of the remaining participants are all that exciting to me. Anyone else feeling that way?
    Yes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3231534;
    Is this the first time Tina's gone around God blessing everyone? I don't remember her doing it in other episodes.
    I think she was just doing it while passing out the holy water? She did seem on top of things in this episode.

Tina: "No Ken, it's holy water."

Ken:

Ken: shoves stranger's things out of the way.

Tina: reminds him to be respectful of other people's property.

FORT Fan

I loved the locals this time! At "Teary eyed" the guy was trying not to laugh at Sarah complaining. At bleary eyed, that guy was cracking me up. You could tell he was enjoying it. Putting the newspaper on his head when he saw the divorcees and frat boys come back AGAIN? And finally, Pit Stop Guy! Gotta love him. I wonder about the backstory there. Was he not supposed to be hanging out with Phil?

FORT Fan

One more thing about Ken & Tina. I appreciate the way they handled the spped bump detour. In other seasons we've seen people rush through tasks so quickly, if it was one like this they'd be throwing the water at people just to finish the task.

+ Reply to Thread