+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 11/09 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/09 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

The frat boys have a falling out next week. "It's not about you, it's about the team." That's right, everybody knows there is no i in team.

Somehow I don't picture that harpy spending her days ironing sheets. Buying Porthault sheets at Neiman Marcus, yes, screaming at the housekeeper about wrinkles, yes, complaining to the interminably whined about ex-husband that he didn't give her enough money for the 5,000 thread count sheets, yes, ironing them, no.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3231551;
    That's very true. I might have liked them better if I knew they ironed sheets. You'd think they'd have done better ironing last week.
    Yeah who were they married to? It seems like their marriages were straight out of the 1920s

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3231558;
    Yeah who were they married to? It seems like their marriages were straight out of the 1920s
    they were probably as good with picking husbands as they were at reading clues....
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

K&C not going to miss them.

All I can say is that the Karma Gods were handing out just punishments to the 4 bitch queens of The Amazing Race. 4 you ask? That would be Tina, Christy, Kelly and of course Terrance. I addition they handed out an extra punishment to Terrance and Sarah crushing peppers. Could they possible whine anymore? Gives Americans a bad name overseas as if we can't possibly work hard and endure a little hardship.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 11-09-2008 at 10:35 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3231573;
    All I can say is that the Karma Gods were handing out just punishments to the 4 bitch queens of The Amazing Race. 4 you ask? That would be Tina, Christy, Kelly and of course Terrance. I addition they handed out an extra punishment to Terrance and Sarah crushing peppers. Could they possible whine anymore? Gives Americans a bad name overseas as if we can't possibly work hard and endure a little hardship.
    Uhhh, but Terrance is the Queen of Whine! Sarah is either insane or a godess for putting up with him. Glad to see the divorced-duo phileminated tonight.

K&C just made mistake after mistake. That first road block killed them. If they would have read the clue they would have been one of the first teams out of there. Too bad K&T helped the Frat boys.

I didn't understand why they didn't put the something over their faces when they crushed the peppers.

I was hoping Kelly & Christy would make it to the Pit Stop before Dandrew because K&C have created much of the drama this season (and a reality show is nothing without drama and entertainment). But whatever, K&C were a much stronger team than Dandrew will ever be, so I guess it's less competition for the others.

I really like Ken & Tina now. I've liked them since almost the beginning, but now I'm at the point where I'm rooting for them (along with Nick & Starr).

LOL @ Sarah and the bird. "Honey, can you please move?"
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3231588;
    K&C just made mistake after mistake. That first road block killed them. If they would have read the clue they would have been one of the first teams out of there. Too bad K&T helped the Frat boys.

I didn't understand why they didn't put the something over their faces when they crushed the peppers.
    When I realized that they were just grabbing a random envelope I was stunned with disbelief, but then pleased as there was no one more deserving except maybe... Tina is so controlling that she couldn't let Ken perform the task without trying to choreograph his moves and as a result got caught by the painters. Her over processed hair may never be the same. heh heh

I was hoping that Tina would show the frat boys (even though they disgust me) were to look for the numbers, because I wanted the divorcees Philiminated - Success!

Besides not liking Tina's appearance I can't stand the way she treats her husband, but her behavior in this ep was shockingly gracious and kind - did I miss her receiving a blow to the head at some point?

My mom ironed sheets when we were little as well as many other clothes, but I would bet money that THAT woman only ironed by choice, IF at all.

+ Reply to Thread