+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3216611;
    I agree - the last few seasons it took me awhile to pick a fav Survivor, but loved Ozzy, Yau Man and Yun right from the beginning. This TAR I'm with the dump the divorcees first! group, then I'm liking the mom/son and Ryan/Starr - until Starr told the other team to do their dirty work...they seem like they could hold their own.

I watch this show for the scenery - who knew there was such beauty and snow capped mountains in La Paz??
    I had a buddy who did peace corps work in LaPaz and said it is one of the most beautiful Spanish Colonial cities anywhere. It is about 3000 feet higher than Denver and the breathing really takes a lot of effort. He said the indigenous pop. was really friendly and just as colorful as it seemed on TAR.

I must be in the minority because I'm liking almost all the teams, with the exception of Terence & Sarah and the divorcees.

Marisa & Brooke really won me over last night. They both have a great attitude, rarely complain or blame others and do what they can. Also, unlike the majority of blonde teams in the past, they aren't obsessed with their looks.

I also really like Dallas and Toni. They have a nice comfortable bond and neither of them are stress cases.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi;3216656;
    Marisa & Brooke really won me over last night. They both have a great attitude, rarely complain or blame others and do what they can. Also, unlike the majority of blonde teams in the past, they aren't obsessed with their looks.

I also really like Dallas and Toni. They have a nice comfortable bond and neither of them are stress cases.
    Those are my two favourites.

I'm kind of glad the divorcees stayed in only because I want to see if there is a blowup between them and Nick and Starr. Though I still would have rather had the Best Friends/Geeks stay.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi;3216656;

I'm starting to warm up to Marisa & Brooke, too, Miss F. I just wish they wouldn't be so matchy-matchy in what they wore...

I agree on Dallas and Toni as well. If they can keep the even keel that they have kept so far, they could end up going further in the game than I originally thought...

BTW, Hi, Miss F!

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3216377;
    Mark and Bill were my favorites
    Mine too. This one hurt.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I am sorry to see Mike and Bill go, I wanted to see a team succeed on using their brains instead of their muscles for a change. Kinda ironic that they were eliminated not reading their clues carefully when their strategy was based on reading clues correctly.

I think I can say that I don't like the Frat Boys, they throw of a kind of negative energy. Like when they were leading the band when one of the boys was pouting. That is not pretty at all on an adult. I also can't say I am that fond of the Christy and Kelly the divorcees either. Talk about potential bitch queens. Really trying to start a fight with Starr over a sports bra. If you didn't see Starr throw the bra then don't accuse her. So junior high.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I cracked up when Christy went face first into the wall on that bike, it did look painful but it was just so funny to see her fly into it.

That whole sports bra escapade was completely pointless in my opinion, I know it was for the purpose of cratin a rivalry between K&C and N&S but ultimately it just seemed really pathetic.

I'm fed up with Andrew & Dan, all they do is moan about everything. It annoys me that they're still there and Mark & Bill are gone.

I'm nicely surprised with how well Marisa/Brooke and Toni/Dallas did in this leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3217782;
    I cracked up when Christy went face first into the wall on that bike, it did look painful but it was just so funny to see her fly into it.

That whole sports bra escapade was completely pointless in my opinion, I know it was for the purpose of cratin a rivalry between K&C and N&S but ultimately it just seemed really pathetic.

I'm fed up with Andrew & Dan, all they do is moan about everything. It annoys me that they're still there and Mark & Bill are gone.

I'm nicely surprised with how well Marisa/Brooke and Toni/Dallas did in this leg.
    It is also nice to see a son treat his mom so nicely on TAR not like some of the other children and parent teams that we have seen in the past.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3217947;
    It is also nice to see a son treat his mom so nicely on TAR not like some of the other children and parent teams that we have seen in the past.
    It goes both ways.. they do have a wonderful relationship. She doesnt put him down.. yell.. scream... insult and he is respectful and has a good time. I love to see teams like this. I also like how he is to the other teams... his mom raised him right!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3217443;
    Mine too. This one hurt.
    Mine too. Me too. They were/are charming!

+ Reply to Thread