+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Terence and Sarah - TAR 13

Terence and Sarah - TAR 13

Terence and Sarah

Terence and Sarah have been dating for almost a year, but they couldn't be more different.

Sarah has an MBA from Wharton and is often the only woman in meetings during her long days working on Wall Street, while Terence sells real estate to pay the bills and satisfies his true passion by coaching runners.

Sarah claims that the biggest difference between the two is that she is lower maintenance and Terence is more emotional. However, she believes they share a competitive spirit and they’re smart, energetic, adventurous as well as fearless.

Terence describes himself as witty, sensitive and driven. One of his proudest accomplishments is finishing the last two New York City Marathons in under three hours.

This Team is determined to prove to themselves whether they belong together while on the Race. They hope that being well-traveled, physically fit, and highly competitive will help them win the $1 million. They think their biggest weakness could be the tendency to become too intense, fighting amongst themselves, or their dietary restrictions. Regardless of whether they win or not, this adventure will definitely be a journey that could make or break them.

Re: Terence and Sarah - TAR 13

Oy...another team prone to "fighting amongst themselves" that is using the race to determine whether or not they belong together...

And, on another note...I wonder what kind(s) of "dietary restrictions" they have?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maybe they're vegetarians or kosher? I know in the past some teams had those types of food issues. Well, I tend to root for the dysfunctional bickering duos for entertainment value and because no one else seems to like them, so if these two are like that I'll be rooting for them too. Somehow I get the feeling they'll be more like Kris/Jon-all lovey dovey. But hey, what do I know.

FORT Fogey

This Team is determined to prove to themselves whether they belong together while on the Race.
    Another one. Are there any couples who understand that this race does not simulate real life?

I'll be so happy when that silly men's hairstyle goes out of fashion. I forsee lots of bitching between these two...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

They kind of remind me of Tk/rachel some how.
    The big brother addiction its taking over

Aw, aren't they cute?

Terence looks like he might be a bit of a drama queen though. And who the heck describes THEMSELVES as "witty"? Can't he get his girlfriend to say that about him? Maybe not.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

not sure what to think here, they look like they could be kinda "nerdy" which can be a good thing....

thier claims of being "well traveled" probably wont help them as many many many teams have made the same claim before..........and fallen flat on their a$$es all too often.....

I too wonder what "dietary restrictions" they are referring to. Should be interesting, particularly in places like India and Asia. Wonder if, during their mandatory rest period, the production crew will try to accommodate their diets?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3179050;
    I too wonder what "dietary restrictions" they are referring to. Should be interesting, particularly in places like India and Asia. Wonder if, during their mandatory rest period, the production crew will try to accommodate their diets?
    Vegetarian or even Vegan shouldn't be that tough in that part of the world.

Kosher? A bit harder. Then again, most Vegetarian meals are ALSO by definition Kosher, so they could play it that way.

Gluten-free. Now that would be a tough one.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast