+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nick and Starr - TAR 13

Re: Nick and Starr - TAR 13

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918;3243582;
    Does anybody know if Starr was featured at all on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Squad? Also, just happened to catch the making of the calendar special yesterday right before all of the games on my local ABC affiliate, does anybody know if she came out on any previous ones. They have shown the yearly special at least for the past 3-4 years here.
    I actually forgot to look for her when I was watching the DCC...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar

Don't mind Starr as I consider her, the lesser of the two evils.
    It is Nick, that is the drama queen, or king, for that matter.
    Breast Cancer Awareness!

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918;3243582;
    Does anybody know if Starr was featured at all on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Squad? Also, just happened to catch the making of the calendar special yesterday right before all of the games on my local ABC affiliate, does anybody know if she came out on any previous ones. They have shown the yearly special at least for the past 3-4 years here.
    There are posts earlier in this thread that said that she was featured on that show. And I remember seeing her calendar pictures on the internet, so yeah, she was also featured in that, too.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

Nick is terrific, calm cool and collected. Wish I had a brother like that!

It must have been in the first season then. I don't remember much about that one and I just recently saw the last two seasons and didn't remember seeing her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3243823;
    There are posts earlier in this thread that said that she was featured on that show. And I remember seeing her calendar pictures on the internet, so yeah, she was also featured in that, too.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by archiegoodwin;3244175;
    Nick is terrific, calm cool and collected. Wish I had a brother like that!
    I'll second that (I don't understand why someone called him a drama queen). He was cool under pressure and kept his sister calm (for the most part) throughout the whole race. IMO, they deserved the win. They played an intelligent race. She is lucky.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3247332;
    I'll second that (I don't understand why someone called him a drama queen). He was cool under pressure and kept his sister calm (for the most part) throughout the whole race. IMO, they deserved the win. They played an intelligent race. She is lucky.
    I "third" this sentiment.

It's kind of ironic that Starr had to go on a show that goes around the world to meet Dallas because I believe they both grew up here in the Bay Area (more specifically, they lived around San Jose).

I know that the Spanglers lived here because my whole high school is buzzing about how Nick & Starr won the race (their little sister is currently a senior). As for Dallas, I heard that he went to another local HS, which makes me think he didn't live too far away from them.

So yeah, they had to go on a trip around the world to finally meet when they actually lived in the same area for quite some time.

Also, I love how Starr cheered for the Dallas Cowboys. I don't know, that makes me crack up.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

We don't have any football teams to cheer for here and even if we did, Dallas is the most sought after cheerleading gig. I too think it's funny that they lived so close growing up only to meet on a trip around the world!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3247914;
    We don't have any football teams to cheer for here and even if we did, Dallas is the most sought after cheerleading gig. I too think it's funny that they lived so close growing up only to meet on a trip around the world!
    The same thing happened to a couple of Survivor contestants a season or two ago. They are now married.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast