+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kelly and Christy - TAR 13

Re: Kelly and Christy - TAR 13

If I hadn't already despised them, the fact that one of them winked at the other one after making the charming Teen Wolf observation, that would have tipped me right over the edge. I have an instinctive antipathy towards people who wink. Or make that finger-point, clicking, faux gun gesture.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I actually love Kelly & Christy. They're one of the more entertaining teams I've seen in a while. I can only take so many teams that bicker back and forth like Terrence/Sarah & Ken/Tina. I like that Kelly & Christy's cluelessness provides a fresh source of entertainment. I never know what to expect with them.

My favorite part of last episode was when Christy was laughing at Dan/Andrew at the laundry task only to be burned by the iron a second later.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3230758;
    I actually love Kelly & Christy. They're one of the more entertaining teams I've seen in a while. I can only take so many teams that bicker back and forth like Terrence/Sarah & Ken/Tina. I like that Kelly & Christy's cluelessness provides a fresh source of entertainment. I never know what to expect with them.

My favorite part of last episode was when Christy was laughing at Dan/Andrew at the laundry task only to be burned by the iron a second later.

I agree that it's nice that there isn't a lot if infighting between them. It's a refreshing change from most of the rest of the teams. I also like that they stood up to that little weasel Nick when he tried to suck up to them. Nick, in my opinion, has the least number of redeeming qualities in this game. In the Nick/Star vs. Christy/Kelly feud, I'm definitely rooting for these two. I don't like that they were mean to Dallas though. It seemed unnecessary and just cruel.

I like them and will miss them, they were pretty funny and kept me laughing. Yep, they did not fight with each other, and were supportive which is rare on this show.

I was sooo glad they got eliminated!!! They've been little snots the entire time & they continue to not pay attention to the clues. So their elimination was well-deserved. The Frat Boys should be kissing Tina's feet right now. If not for her setting them straight on the clue, they would have come in last instead of these two.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

While there were (and are) a thousand reasons to dislike these two, I think the reason I dislike them the most is that they are only capable of feeling compassion if those whom they are feeling this compassion for live in somewhat charming circumstances that do not offend the senses. So, sort of pretty little boat village in Cambodia - oh, it's so sad that people have to live like this. Infinitely less pretty hovels in India - ew, gross, it stinks. I can't stand Ladies Bountiful who cherry pick where their sympathies lie based on aesthetics.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

They had NO idea what they were meant to do most of this leg. So so glad that they got eliminated.

FORT Fan

I've never watched TAR before. Can anybody explain why K & C didn't go to Elimination Station, just phoned?

Who is John Galt?

Glad they are gone. They didn't read their clues properly and just assumed what it said, they were nasty at times to other competitors, and they didn't play nice with others . . but, they did get along with each other and I guess that was the most important things in their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by weary;3231862;
    I've never watched TAR before. Can anybody explain why K & C didn't go to Elimination Station, just phoned?
    The teams that are eliminated later on are kept on location instead of being sent to Elimination Station. This is done to try and prevent spoilers from surfacing.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast