+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Amazing Race 13 - Spoilers and Speculation

Re: Amazing Race 13

Not sure if this is a spoiler or not. I don't think so because it isn't huge, revealing news. Anyway, I read that one of the more colourful teams gets disqualified and isn't able to attend the finish line...Finale...thing. Now, whether or not that means they aren't allowed to attend, remains to be seen. Whatever, it sounds like the did a very bad thing :nono.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Whoa! Interesting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow! That would be a first, no?

Is there a link to that story anywhere, TS?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3193692;
    ... Is there a link to that story anywhere, TS?
    No. Not that I'm aware of, anyway. I read it in my regional "TV Week" magazine. The Fall Preview returning shows edition.

Can I quote it? It said..."Rumour has it that one of the colourful couples - which includes an ex-NFL player and his estranged wife, two geeky comic-book fans and a pair of aging hippie beekeepers - make a fatal error that disqualifies them from joining their competitors at the finish line in what's been called 'the ultimate game on the biggest game board you can imagine' ".

Whether they are refering to a normal leg finish line, or THE finish line is speculative.

Hmmmm, thanks for that TS. Now I am curious.

I remember in past seasons, how some people didn't follow the clues correctly and would be penalized so many minutes, etc. before they could step on the mat. Or they had time to go back and complete the part of the challenge that they did incorrectly. Can't wait to find out what was so fatally wrong that this team gets DQ'd!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I believe I read straight from the producers that there was a team that didn't make it to the finish line. They didn't say anything about them being disqualified, but I wondered why they'd mention it since it's happened before (TAR1 and 4) and it'd give something away. So it might make sense a team has to drop out or be disqualified.

Leo
    Premium Member

With all the couples "testing" their relationships, my completely made-up guess is one of them does something stupid enough to get DQed and get thrown out.

I'm counting the days until TAR starts up again...

On another note, how does one go about getting a custom avatar in this place?

Never mind - found it!

I actually applied for the Amazing Race about five years ago. My brother and I got together in Boston just after our father died, and shot an audition video. He's my half-brother, from my father's first marriage (I'm from his second) and we don't know each other really well. We thought "brothers who don't know each other very well" was a decent relational hook, but we weren't accepted.

Which is weird, since I'm SO telegenic!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567