+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1/20 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 1/20 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Wow!! I can't believe the couple I wanted to win from the very first episode actually won!!
    TK and Rachel also didn't compromise their integrity to other
    people on the race that I saw.
    I wish them well.
    And good old crusty Don was a cool grandpa.
    Actually all three last racers I liked and that is unbelievable!
    Great show!!
    And I went to Alaska last summer and it made me want to go back
    again. It is just a beautiful as they showed.

FORT Fogey

Loved the show! Kudos to Grandpa for making so far!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;2762844;
    I haven't followed the posts on here, but did anybody think this was a bad finale. I don't know, but something about it felt so anticlimatic. And I can't believe how close Christina got on that roadblock on the first try. She really overanalyzed that.
    I don't know if it was anti-climatic, but I felt like it was sort of short and rushed. I wasn't crazy about this season to begin with in terms of the teams; loved some of the locations they went to but looking at the teams applauding at the mat I couldn't remember who any of them were (except the goths and Nate/Jen). I think in any other season TK/Rachel probably would have faded in the background for me, too. Not my least favorite season ever, but somewhere in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2762851;
    I don't know if it was anti-climatic, but I felt like it was sort of short and rushed. I wasn't crazy about this season to begin with in terms of the teams; loved some of the locations they went to but looking at the teams applauding at the mat I couldn't remember who any of them were (except the goths and Nate/Jen). I think in any other season TK/Rachel probably would have faded in the background for me, too. Not my least favorite season ever, but somewhere in the middle.
    Yeah, it felt rushed. I though it was rediculous when they had them find the Salmon Hooker too (couldn't you guys think of anything better!?). At least there were some okay teams left, so I didn't skip the finale like I did when the Bamas made the final 3.

Are the final teams going to be on the Early Show tomorrow?

I just watched the ending and will admit to getting misty eyed as all three hit the mat. It was a great ending.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular

That last road block/last task is always some weird, over the top mental task and this season was no exception. It always comes down to who completes that very last task, which is always some difficult mental challenge that has absolutely nothing to do with speed or agility. It's all about the head i.e the vault combination in season 10?, and the flags in the correct order when the hippies won it. Anyhow, they should make that last challenge a combination of mental and physical, IMO, the way it is throughout all the race. It just does not seem fair that it all comes down to brains and concentration at the very end. It's still good, but it still does all come down to brain power in the final task and whoever has the most brain power ends up the winner, end of story. Someone posted that Chris was too overanalytical in that roadblock and I agree, and probably what cost them the race.

Still glad that TK and RAchel won, and am looking forward to another season of TAR! Good job, everyone, and congratulations to TK and Rachel!

OMG i just got home and my stupid dvr didnt record it...ahhhhhhhhhhh
    is there a site that i can watch it..i know i may have to wait, but i dont think cbs does them anymore....i wanted tk and rachel to win and HAD to find out who won...so now i am really wanting to see...
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2762938;
    OMG i just got home and my stupid dvr didnt record it...ahhhhhhhhhhh
    is there a site that i can watch it..i know i may have to wait, but i dont think cbs does them anymore....i wanted tk and rachel to win and HAD to find out who won...so now i am really wanting to see...
    There's nowhere legal that I know of.

Stupid CBS (or Sony) hasn't figured out that there's money to be made in letting people download these shows, whether from their site with sponsors picking up the tab or through a site like Amazon Unbox (which I just discovered) where you can download episodes of many shows for $1.99 each. (Movies, too, for a little bit more.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Thanks for the play by play all. Football won in this house, so I am glad I could come here and "watch."
    Woohoo! TK and Rachel! I liked that they raced calmly for the most part.
    And congrats to Chris/Ron and Nick/Don. I was really happy with the final 3. They each seemed to get more out of this than the chance at a million, so they were all successful.

+ Reply to Thread