+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 1/13 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Premium Member

Re: 1/13 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

woohoo I am happy about this final 3 most definitely I can tell you I was cheering when Nick and Don came in 3rd and I knew Nate and Jen were done Thank you very much CBS you made my night LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2752456;
    No one has forgotten, but he knows what he's doing wrong and he's making a serious, and apparently successful, attempt to change his ways. Everyone deserves a second chance.
    I do agree with that..It just sucks that he treated his own daughter that way. I just hope now that he sees the show he realizes how he was and it makes him change the way he talks to her. It will be an interesting final 3!!

I am still rooting for TK and Rachel but would be ok with the other two teams. Preferred order would be TK and Rachel winning, Nick and Don second and Ron and Chris third.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I thought Christina's little ploy with the airlines tonight was pretty crappy and I can't stand her father - I would like to see either TK and Rachel or Nick and Don win. TK and Rachel have very good karma this whole show and it would also be great to see GrandPa take it ... he's really been quite the trooper!

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;2752483;
    I thought Christina's little ploy with the airlines tonight was pretty crappy and I can't stand her father - I would like to see either TK and Rachel or Nick and Don win. TK and Rachel have very good karma this whole show and it would also be great to see GrandPa take it ... he's really been quite the trooper!

chris used the tactic at the perfect moment. when your racing for a spot in the final 3 to win a million bucks sometimes you have to pull out all the stops.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I do think it's crappy gameplay, but it's a race and at this point I can't say I'd blame a team doing what they had to do, as long as they don't take it too far. It's not the first time someone has tried to keep other teams off of the plane they were getting on and I doubt it'll be the last. Maybe it will come back to bite Ronald/Christina. Other teams from seasons past suffered from karma when it counted. Though good karma hasn't always amounted to anything, either

My preferred final 3 order:

Winners: TK/Rachel (or Nic/Gramps)
    2nd: Nic/Gramps (or TK/Rachel)
    3rd: Ronald/Christina
    Last edited by karalott; 01-13-2008 at 09:48 PM.

FORT Fogey

I thought Nick and Don would be one of the first teams eliminated. Shows you how bad I am at picking teams at the start of the race!

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727;2752489;
    I thought Nick and Don would be one of the first teams eliminated. Shows you how bad I am at picking teams at the start of the race!
    You're not the only one Gracie..story of my life!!

FORT Newbie

Well this little ploy gave them the extra time they needed to stay ahead of all the teams....it is crappy when you do it and it doesn't work...she did it in a subtle way and it worked perfectly...kudos to them...
    I'm really rooting for this team...I want them to win!!

WhooHooo!!! Was very excited to see Jen and Nate eliminated tonight! I will be curious to see them at the reunion/finale, maybe they've learned something after watching themselves on tv.

Hoping for a TK and Rachael win next week.

+ Reply to Thread