+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 12/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I forgot to set my recorder for the delay in broadcasting so I missed the second half of the show - BUMMER!! Glad there was an NEL especially with the Goths coming last - I'd miss them! As for the FF, while I have never been a fan of a tattoo, I think in this case, I would have done it!! What a great take-away from being on the show!
    I love TAR!

On last years TAR at this time there were already spoilers of sightings of the final three teams. They have really kept everything under wraps this year.

FORT Fan

Lol. Of all tattoos, it has to be a tattoo "FF". Pretty much stuck with it forever (unless they opt to remove it). What a way to remember Amazing Race for your whole lifetime eh.

Man... didn't like the Goths this episode. In particular, I didn't like Kynt. Too much yelling from his part. Furthermore, the dating portion of them always felt weird. Never felt love between them.

Nate & Jennifer consistently failing to get first place is making the show kinda interesting. Love to see them fall short all the time. It would be really cool if they do not win any other leg but the final leg.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by xtremist;2735983;
    Lol. Of all tattoos, it has to be a tattoo "FF". Pretty much stuck with it forever (unless they opt to remove it). What a way to remember Amazing Race for your whole lifetime eh.

Man... didn't like the Goths this episode. In particular, I didn't like Kynt. Too much yelling from his part. Furthermore, the dating portion of them always felt weird. Never felt love between them.

I don't get the dating vibe from the Goths either. I don't care what anyone says, Kynt is uncomfortable hugging a woman (especially one he is supposedly dating) It always feels weird to me to see them try to show romantic affection. I don't care, but I would get it more if they were labled as long time friends instead of dating.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2732668;
    Have I mentioned the HUGE crush I have on Vixyn??
    Seriously????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

The fast forward was tailor made for this team. Can you see any of the other teams being OK with getting tattoos? I was surprised to see Grandpa complaining about it though.

I don't know whether or not anybody watched this, but several years ago ESPN had a reality show called Beg, Borrow & Deal. There were 2 teams of strangers competing. Each had a long list of "sports"-related tasks to choose from. Whichever team completed a certain amount of tasks first, won. Getting a tattoo of a sports team was one of the tasks. As far as I remember, only one person on the team had to get the tattoo. They got a small tattoo on their heel. The next season, the rules stated that the whole team had to get the tattoos AND that they had to be a certain size and place.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2736114;
    Seriously????
    Yup!!

I like big girls and she seems both intelligent and sweet.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567