+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 12/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

wow. what an episode. one of the best ever, i think. My fave team managed to get to the mat before being stung with the extra task for next leg. Doesn't bode too well for the goth-babies, but i was so glad they didn't get eliminated. Back to TK and Rachael. I don't know if there's ever been a team who had to struggle as much as they had to in this leg, without losing their tempers. Even in the segment of "invention", (which I was dreading for them, had a momentary lapse of faith!!), they were relaxed and enjoying themselves despite being so close to elimination. I love this team, and think they are a great example to future racers. Now, if they can only over-take that whiny Jen and Nate, and the crabby Ron and daughter, (who's name is missing from my memory, that's how interesting they are!!) Love that grampa and grandson got the tatts, and came first. Who'd'a guessed?

FORT Regular

Kynts temporary bout of machismo....cost them one transmition and possibly the race....

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2732508;
    I don't like the tattoo thing. At least if you shave off your hair it grows back. A tattoo is forever.
    I was wondering why they both had to get the tattoos. I can't remember what last seasons was or if they both had to do it but I do recall the hair thing and only one of them had to do it, or was it because he was already bald?

I was wondering why they didn't put plastic over the tattoo. Maybe that's just good tattoo artists that do that? Or in America? I hope it doesn't get infected with all the crazy dirty things they have to do and they are given something to keep it clean. But yeah, it was pretty ugly. I am glad they went through with it though.

Both people on the team had to shave their heads in the past. Uchenna didn't have much hair to begin with so it didn't seem like they shaved his head unlike Joyce.

Just like when the same exact FF was used in TAR5. Brandon & Nicole were going to take it, but they found out that they both of them had to shave their hair off. Because they were models, they backed out of it, and fortunately for them, that leg was a NEL.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I think Brandon would have done it, Nicole was the one that had a big problem with it.

AAahh. I do remember the models, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2733022;
    I think Brandon would have done it, Nicole was the one that had a big problem with it.
    Her hair is her asset as to put it simply.

I always took Phil saying "The last team to arrive MAY be eliminated" to mean that there are NELs in this season. I suppose it's a moot point now.

I think because they neither confirmed nor denied the NEL, we assumed there wouldn't be any this season. I guess we were wrong which I'm happy about because I like watching team Pink hair scramble!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast