+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2713213;
    Next week TAR will not be on. Survivor finale will be on starting at 8 ET. TAR returns in two weeks.
    Oh, thank you for reminding me - though I don't think I'm going to procrastinate about installing those seatbelts. This is the time of year (December-January) when the scripted shows go on hiatus anyway because of all the specials, etc., so I'm particularly happy that both TAR and Survivor are occupying some of that time space.

Am I correct in that the only production induced roadblock has been the one U-Turn in Africa? Maybe that is another reason I feel that this season is speeding along.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

In the preview, it looked like the FF was getting a tattoo, and that's what Gramps was skittish about.
    I thought the same thing. If so, I can't blame him. Cutting my hir wouldn't bother me since most of it would grow back. Getting a tattoo in a foreign country that may or may not use proper sterilization would be out. Don't want a permanent adornment with a possible side of hepatitis.

CCL

I'm not sad to see Azaria and Hendekea eliminated. They should have checked their tickets when they got them rather than just trusting they were right. That was their fault. Plus I don't like how Azaria treats his sister. When he was walking her around the airport, clutching her shoulder and admonishing her...it was just uncomfortable.
    I'm glad Ron & Christina came in first, only for Christina. Loved when she said to him "See how nice you are being to her (the airline worker)? That's how you should be with me." Too true. He is being a bit better.
    Loving TK & Rachel and the Goths.
    I actually don't hate Nathan and Jennifer. Usually I hate the bickering couples but I actually find them amusing in a weird sort of way. Don't think I'd want to be around them on a daily basis, however. I did find it funny when they had to go back and take a cab to the pit stop.

If the Fast Forward is a tattoo I'm sure the production crew would have made sure it was safe. I'm not sure that I'd want to do it though.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I still crack up thinking about the previews for the next show of Kynt and Vixen in the car
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2713535;
    I still crack up thinking about the previews for the next show of Kynt and Vixen in the car
    me too and i wonder who will scratch whos eyes out first should be a great show next week!

Ron and Christina got a good edit this week (finally)
    If that was the best edit possible with them... they are hopeless. Ron still came off as one third Rain Man, one third "I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up" lady and one third Joe Simpson.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2713443;
    I thought the same thing. If so, I can't blame him. Cutting my hir wouldn't bother me since most of it would grow back. Getting a tattoo in a foreign country that may or may not use proper sterilization would be out. Don't want a permanent adornment with a possible side of hepatitis.
    I agree - and also, you know that it's going to be some sort of quickie tattoo that will either turn out to look like a blob or a letter or something that you'd never really want on you! I'd shave my head before getting a tattoo I'd never want.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by greyhoundmom;2713690;
    I agree - and also, you know that it's going to be some sort of quickie tattoo that will either turn out to look like a blob or a letter or something that you'd never really want on you! I'd shave my head before getting a tattoo I'd never want.
    Too bad he doesn't have more hair. He could shave his head, get the tattoo on his head, and then let the hair grow back to cover it up!

Can I ask how you all figured out the "fast forward" comment? DH and I tivo TAR and we replayed that statement a few times trying to figure out why Grampa said he was not getting a FF!!!

LOVE TAR!!! I agree with CCL, I loved when Christina asked her father why he cannot speak to her as nicely as he spoke to the airline rep. And he did seem better this week...not so many comments.

And as far as previews...wow, K&V, they have just been so quiet and TWO WEEKS looks very interesting.

I think the FF is going to be more along the lines of having to donate blood...thought at one point it showed him rolling up his sleeve or touching his arm with the sleeve rolled up...that was my take on the preview at least.

+ Reply to Thread