+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 12/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2703205;
    Does Grandson think that the clue will magically drop into his lap if he just stands long enough in the middle of the street?
    His grandpa said he'd been waiting for him to finish for hours. All of the teams passed him during this so maybe gramps wasn't exaggerating. I think this problem was that he has an unpleasant appearance and manner that puts most people off and makes them not want to help him. I had no problem with the blonds leaving, but hope these 2 go next.

I'm still enjoying the show a great deal even though I actively DISLIKE most of the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by klmcat2;2703322;
    So I play this Fantasy Amazing Race game (my fiance and I created it) I was supposed to keep track of which teams came in which place and I am getting Hendekea and Azaria and Nate and Jen mixed up. Which pair came in fourth and which came in fifth? Can anyone remember?
    Hendekea/Azaria were 4th
    Nate/Jen were 5th

TK's pearls of wisdom; "its the teams that stress that won't last".

Now that the blondes are gone please get rid of Jennifer. At this point I don't care if Nate has to race alone just get rid of Jennifer. Funny how she did not get angry when he said she was ugly but had or will have a hissy fit when he calls her a bitch. She is totally out of control. This is what happens when parents do not discipline their kids when they are young, they have hissy fits on national tv.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Hi... We forgot to record tonight's show. Is there anywhere to watch the full episode on line? (I know I can wait and watch it on youtube, but am hoping to watch it in better clarity than youtube provides). Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

daaang... Lithuania like a lot of eastern Europe seems to overflow with gorgeous and charming people. they don't even have to hide behind retarded dyed hair and gharish clothes/makeup outside a folk festival, sorry kynt.

so long blondes, thank you for confirming at the end that you're a pair of easily impressed, spoilt and dull people. you won't be missed.

i'm also getting tired of the Nate/Jen whinefest.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2703240;
    Why wouldn't you count 5 or 10 at a time and just keep track with a mark on a piece of paper? One keeps track, one counts. I'm sure I learned that from some idiotic task on another AR in Sweden at an Ikea.

ETA: jinx froggie
    I used to have a job in the pharmaceutical industry and we had to provide accurate counts all the time. Amazingly enough, the easiest, fastest, most accurate way to count is to count in 3's. 3 x 33 +1 =100. When people count in 5's and 10's, they make lots of mistakes. Same thing when counting in 2's.

As for this program -- Almost 1/2 the teams have been eliminated and I still don't have a favorite yet! I'm sort of leaning towards the Goths but I'm not quite there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cerveza;2703244;
    Ron and Christina 3rd. I'm glad Christina's still in the race
    I agree with this! I am very glad Christina is still in the race. I really like her! I was amazed that Ron and Christina were able to overcome the poor negotiating for airline flights to come in third. I'm not rooting for Ron, though, I find him irritating and he sticks his foot in his mouth with the natives far too often. What was with the "fossilization" yammering at the Air France counter?

Thank goodness the blondes are gone. I know plenty of people liked Shana, but her snotty attitude towards her partner was making me crazy. I mean, her response to "Who is a good listener?" was all "no, you misinterpret everything. I'm doing it." Just yuck, really crappy attitude mixed with an (IMO) very misplaced high opinion of herself. Incredibly unattractive.

I really hope Jen and her long suffering partner are out next week. Who wonders if he's going to knock her into the water with his paddle?? He had one thing right she has turned into a "very ugly person" on the race, or however he phrased it. Another yucky personality.

As it stands right now, I don't have a strong favorite, but there are a few teams or racers that I like, especially Christina and Kynt and Vyxsen (or however the heck you spell it...). I kind of like the grandpa/youngster pairing but that's due in large part to the tendency for grandpa to bust out a mouth blurring expletive at the most random times and it makes me laugh.
    Last edited by Secret; 12-03-2007 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2703339;
    I'm still enjoying the show a great deal even though I actively DISLIKE most of the teams.
    Me too; I do like Kynt and Vyxzyn and TK and Rachel are ok, but wouldn't it be cool to send Ronald and Grandson home and let Christina race with Grandpa?
    Still, I like having teams to hate, as it gives me someone to root against! Specifically, with the blondes gone, Nate and Jen need to go asap, but probably won't so I'll hate them.

MsFroggy and canuckinchile, be sure to aternate between FORT shirts and ones with your screen names, so we know who you are if you decide to follow up.
    Last edited by queenb; 12-03-2007 at 02:17 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

How come Christina and Ron were the only ones smart enough to get a taxi cab driver to get to the church??? I think this is the first time in this season I have seen a team do that.

What's with Nick? He managed to get the ticket counter person annoyed at him and could not get anyone to help him find the hair salon. Bad breath, body odor, attitude. From glimpses here I do not think he has a very successful social life. I think he needs to go to Charm School.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Isn't it a good thing not to have a favorite. To me this means that a lot of the teams are enjoyable and that there is not the normal one nice team in a pile of junk to root for. I love all the teams that are left with the exception of the blond that yells and screams nonstop. I think for the first time in a long time TAR has gotten the casting almost completely good. Take out the token blonde girl whiners and the token dysfunctional fighting couple and replace them with more diverse pairings and would be perfect. Getting rid of the alpha male teams was a great change.

+ Reply to Thread