+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/18 show **** SPOILERS ****

Re: 11/18 show **** SPOILERS ****

Is TK ever going to do any challenges instead of Rachel? She pulled up a tv set, she flew over the small pond in Ireland, she even milked a camel!
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 11-18-2007 at 09:48 PM. Reason: wrong name

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2677411;
    Well that's what the sisters get for giving out tips in a close race. She should still be back there milking that dry camel.
    In this case I agree. When you are in a close race and know you are in the back don't help anyone.

At first Lorena's breakdown was a tad ok, as I have seen other teammates lose it. But this was to the point of getting totally ridiculous, distrubing, sad and ultimately annoying and disgusting. I can understand it up to a point. I have lost it on ocasion with my computer and vcr. But there is a certain point it is totally useless behavior and you have to take a deep breath and try another way. Lorena's tantrum was embarassing for an adult female. She is so going to be roasted by Joel McHale on The Soup.

Oh, I so wanted to see her gone.

PS: I so can't stand either of the Jennifer's. Can you imagine them together on a team?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

"creepy" comment or no, gramps is awesome!

Well that's what the sisters get for giving out tips in a close race. She should still be back there milking that dry camel.
    Exactly! I couldn't believe she gave her that tip when they were the last two teams.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

LOLZ on the blonde who was "handling" the camel in a very "unusual way"

What was this tip she gave out? I think I missed that part!

And the team they helped didn't even acknowledge the help they gave. They had the nerve to say it was a test of character and determination that they won. I wasn't thrilled with Lorena before this ep, but now I despise her. Her partner is OK for now, but he has to wise up and stop making excuses for her bouts of insanity.

CupidGuest, TK is probably holding out for the challenges that involve strength. The only reason he couldn't hoist the furniture was because he couldn't figure out how to tie the safety harness. I would think that the pole vault over the tar pit was easier for a lighter person and the camel milking took no special skills. I'd rather not defend him because he seems like a stoner, but fair is fair.

Endit, Before the sister left the camel milking scene they told Lorena to try a different camel with a baby and specifically the camel that the sister had been using and doing well with.
    Last edited by dberk; 11-18-2007 at 10:55 PM.

FORT Fan

They had the nerve to say it was a test of character and determination that they won.
    When they made those comments, I said, "Ummm no, it was because the other team gave you a good tip."

Has anybody commented on Phil's hair? Was it my imagination or was it all spiked at one point at the mat?

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

I don't see what was so creepy about Gramps' comments either, the sisters are hot.

Is there some sort of unwritten societal rule that after a certain age, people must become saccharine, cardigan/shawl wearing asexuals??

Well, I underestimated Ron and his hernia. I should know by now that previews of potential problems are hype only. I have to give him credit, he did try to tone down the micromanaging - he tried.

I was sorry to see the sisters go especially since Lorena's freak out had sunk her team to last place. Blondes in Africa - NOT. "Oh, this is where they sell us..." I loved that the taxi driver kept an extra 1000...and his "tourist" grin over it. The fast moving storm was scary, even the mat was muddy. And Phil didn't look any too spiffy either.

I still haven't learned all the names (obviously) hopefully, I'll get with it soon.

P.S. I wasn't creeped by Grandpa enjoying the "hot" women. Just because you're old, doesn't mean you can't appreciate.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast