Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kate & Pat - Season 12

Kate & Pat - Season 12

Married Ministers
    Kate: Thousand Oaks, CA
    49, Episcopal Priest

Pat: Thousand Oaks, CA
    65, Ordained Deacon

Kate and Pat dated for seven years before tying the knot three years ago. These well traveled Episcopal clergy are ready for the adventure of lifetime-but don't let the collars fool you-they can play dirty too.

Kate is an Episcopal priest and has one grown son. She claims that the biggest difference between herself and Pat is that she avoids conflict while Pat dives right in. Kate describes herself as passionate and sarcastic while Pat says she is persistent and dependable.

Pat is a vocational deacon in the Episcopal Church and her ministry in the community is to people with disabilities. She is also the mother of two sons and grandmother of three. Pat's biggest pet peeve about Kate is that she constantly misjudges her time, an issue that could surely cause problems on the Race.

Both are out to prove that they are not afraid to compete with anyone and they are extremely confident that their years of experience will help them combat the physical prowess of the younger Teams.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Kate & Pat - Season 12

the "contraversial" team, i smell "neo bowling moms" all over these two, i think theyll go pretty far, but fall short of final 3 status.

Also got the Bownling Moms vibe. I'm neutral on them.

extremely confident that their years of experience will help them combat the physical prowess of the younger Teams
    This usually doesn't work out to be the case. Other teams mention traveling experience, these two don't. Perhaps another mark against them.

I don't know. I think the other teams may underestimate them and they may go far.

I'm neutral about them right now. They seem like nice people, but I'm not sure if their racing skills will be up to par. Hope they can prove me wrong.

I'm getting a "Bowling Moms" vibe about them, too. If that's the case, I'll like them a lot...

I'm not feeling the "Bowling Moms" vibe, and I hope I'm wrong, as I am obligated to hope for the best from teams of middle aged women, but I don't see these two as being much competition at all. Three weeks, tops, is my early prediction.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

ok I am confused, sorry for my ignorance. Are they married to each other or both married to someone else?

I thought they were married to each other, because it did say they dated, but then one of htem has a grown son and they're both ministers...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2631289;
    I thought they were married to each other, because it did say they dated, but then one of htem has a grown son and they're both ministers...
    They're married to each other and what does being ministers have anything to do with it?

They are married to each other. The Episcopal church allows gay/lesbian ministers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast