+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kate & Pat - Season 12

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Kate & Pat - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2642664;
    I have a feeling that they won't get too far.
    well, we know they at least make it through at least ONE leg because the previews show them arriving at the mat and being thankful. next time i see the commercial, i'll pay more attention to what they're wearing ...

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;2631570;
    Sooooooooo...you can't be a parent if you're gay?
    I never said that, jeez. The bio made it sound like she gave birth to a child, which she did, which would have to involve a man somewhere down the line wouldn't it? Yes like barefootdyke said she could have been married in a straight relationship then come out later after having children, which is why I asked to begin with. People are so quick to jump on others. Thank you to those who actually answered my question.

Is it me or did it seem like these two didn't get quite as many sound bites or video clips as most of the other teams?
    I really hope these two don't go home early, but I'm afraid they will.

Just could be that they didn't say or do anything interesting. Or they stick around for a while and will get more air time as others drop out.

I have to say I like these gals . They are cool in my book.

I like them a lot (at this point), but I don't see them making it all the way to the final three teams. My guess is they'll go out around 6th place or so...

FORT Regular

they seem the calmest and most organized of the pairs so far...which kept them in the middle of the pack....but they also seemed a bit tired already which means they will probably not be around for too long

FORT Fogey

I was very sorry to see them go last night. There was so much that was refreshing about seeing them as a team. I loved the way they always kept perspective on things -- supporting each other in their relationship being more important than advancing in the race. And it was about time that we get to see a couple like them held up as the "token Christian couple". I cheered last night when they said that their strong in their faith, but don't believe that God really cares who wins the race. I"m going to miss them!

I also loved the comment about god not caring if they won the race. They had a great perspective about the race and their lives. They seemed like great ladies but not I'm sorry they are gone. If they hadn't been eliminated I doubt the editors would have had much interesting footage to show us. They just weren't that memorable. There are a lot of other teams (screeching, dysfunctional, arrogant) I dislike much more than Kate and Pat, but that's what makes the show interesting.

FORT Regular

was sorry to see them go so soon.....there were at least three pairs who just beat them I would have been happier to see gone......Finally, a christian team that didn't preach even if they were ministers.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast