+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ari & Staella - Season 12

Re: Ari & Staella - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2648652;
    They weren't too likeable on screen, either.
    They were even LESS likeable on screen! I'm glad the instant karma bit their asses HARD for taking Ronald & Christina's cab!

And I was appalled at the way they were treating the donkey. :nono
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LG.

they moved way to early in the game to start screwing over teams to take their taxi. It was the first leg and they hadn't gotten to EITHER the road block or the detour yet. Nice time to start going out of your way to alienate the other teams. Idiots. I loved that they couldn't get their donkey to "work" by screaming at it. Yup, that isn't an effective strategy for most people either, jerks.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Man they were mean to their donkey! They would have been the team I love to hate...always have one. Have to find a new one now I guess. Blondes started with their whining already. What a shocker! Looking forward to the show.

I'm SO glad this team was the first to go...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2648887;
    they moved way to early in the game to start screwing over teams to take their taxi. It was the first leg and they hadn't gotten to EITHER the road block or the detour yet. Nice time to start going out of your way to alienate the other teams. Idiots.
    And who knows if they had given up that cab maybe Ronald and Christina would have stopped to help them with their donkey.

I'm really pleased they were eliminated.
    As others have said, it was very early in the game to pull a move like the taxi stealing. You might need the help of other teams, so why create potential enemies so early on?

I was appalled by the way they treated the donkey too.
    I've 'adopted' half a dozen donkeys at a sanctuary back home in the UK so I have a soft spot for them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2649411;
    I've 'adopted' half a dozen donkeys at a sanctuary back home in the UK so I have a soft spot for them.
    That explains why you know so well just how to handle us at FoRT, fluff!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler;2649317;
    And who knows if they had given up that cab maybe Ronald and Christina would have stopped to help them with their donkey.
    Or maybe they would have gotten a "good" donkey. At least the karma concept isn't lost on Ari. I doubt he'll learn anything from it though.

Karma to Ari: Um, no, actually I AM the bigger bitch... and to make sure the irony sinks in, you will be done in by another real ass.

Glad to see them go, though I admit they could have made things interesting later on.
    Last edited by pakacat; 11-05-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2649411;
    I was appalled by the way they treated the donkey too.
    Interesting, Fluff. Since you are familiar with donkeys, what would have been the trick to get it to start moving? I guess telling it that you'll eat it wasn't it. I hear that even though they have the wrap of being dumb, they are smart animals?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast