+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

Re: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

I couldn't stand them last night. Her whining drove me up the wall.

I know what you mean, dagwood. Her whining was obnoxious to me as well as his yelling. Why do these dysfunctional, verbally abusive couples keep getting on the show? They give me a headache.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stefoto;2648947;
    They are something like Jonathan and Victoria and JV and Jill in my eyes
    Jonathan and Victoria, maybe, but not John Vito and Jill. I don't remember JV&J ever arguing like Jennifer and Nathan did last night...

I say they're more like J&V and/or Flo & Zach...

I was when Nathan was screaming at the donkey and Jennifer said "you can't keep screaming at the donkey." and then the donkey let out a big 'ol HEEEEHAWWWW It was probably good editing by TPTB but holy crap it had my kids & I laughing.

FORT Fogey

It's only the first leg of the race and he's already frustrated and practically fed up with her? Where's the encouragement. The stress level is at a minimal. It's only going to get worse.

Ugh, Jennifer is such a narcissistic little witch of a bainshee, I don't know how she's going to keep it together long enough to keep Nathan from pushing her off a big cliff when they come to it. In real life, she's a celf-centered bitch who can go from 0-Witch in 2 seconds flat to anyone she feels has slighted her in some way, real or imagined (and she has a heck of an imagination when it comes to that), call someone the most obscene names and insults, then a few minutes later will be asking that person how their family is, so how ya feeling today, etc., and not in a sincere way -- she just seems to think she can say anything and because she's so cool, people will forgive her. And she constantly puts Nathan down when he isn't around, then in the same breath will say she loves him, and then tell how awful he is, that he doesn't deserve her, she could do so much better than him, yada yada yada.

I first met her over a year ago at a gymnastics function in California, and I'm telling you, within an hour of listening to her talk, you just really have to fight the urge to smack her upside the head and tell her to shut up. She makes Paris Hilton seem almost humble comparatively.

But they might go a ways in the race, hard to say. They aren't stupid, and they are both very athletic, and Nathan is used to her bitchiness. So if they can keep her bitchiness and self-righteousness under control, they might have a chance. I'd hate to see her win anything, knowing the kind of person she is, but I don't know Nathan, and would hate to wish him bad just because of her.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2648956;
    I couldn't stand them last night. Her whining drove me up the wall.
    Jennifier likes name calling. She referred to the LA gals as the "blondes" (although she's blonde too!) and the Goths as "freaks".

LG.

Yikes Nemesis, she sounds like a real piece of work. I wasn't sure which member of this team annoyed me more last night, but I'll need to watch for that prima dona attitude next week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Can't stand these two, and apparently neither could their donkey. She is a shrill shrew and he's temperamental to the max - a match made in hell!

They are at the top of my "can't stand" list after this episode. After listening to her whining, him putting her down, and their references to "the freaks" I have zero respect for this team.

+ Reply to Thread