+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

FORT Regular

Re: Jennifer & Nathan - Season 12

not sure when he has time for auditions...if he waits tables and hangs at the beach teaching volleyball....and while I can almost forgive the Baywatch look from him....dating a Jasime Blythe wanna be is just too much....what next change your last name to Hasslehoff..??

FORT Fan

think they'll be fighting during the race

Saw them on a commercial. Looks like Nathan was yelling in frustration over having a broken donkey. Collin, anyone?

I am not impressed by these two. Pretty to look at - maybe. Yes, I do think they will spend quite a bit of time yelling at each other...getting mad when the other doesn't "listen to meeeeeeeeee"... I wonder if she will be the pouty drama queen when things aren't done her way? This game takes team work AND common sense. I wonder how much of that they have?
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2629759;
    I definitely think they will be bickering a lot especially since their bio indicates several splits and how much they don't get along at times. Otherwise they seem pretty generic to me.
    Yeah, they seem like the obligatory "Ken & Barbie" couple that just looks pretty, but that's about it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Looks to me like the standard fighting couple, who seems to be the strongest in the race but seems to come up in 2nd place. I never like that type of team...
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

They certainly seem to have plenty of issues with each other. On the long walk in Ireland she was pretty quick to start freaking out on him because he wasn't supporting her. She feels like another Flo. I didn't like him much either, with the yelling and screaming at the donkey. Once they hit their stride though, if they can keep from self-destructing, they might be pretty tough as they are young and pretty fit.

Boy did they turn viscious toward each other over some pretty minor stuff. What will happen when there is a major problem that is actually the fault of one of them? and if her infidelity pain is that raw and near the surface as when when they were running and he mentioned "when other girls run", maybe they shouldn't have signed on for this.

This is my front-runner for the team I love to hate! I HATE constant whiners! I wanted to throw my show at the TV screen last night. That's a good sign that they will be #1 on my "hate" list by next week!

They are something like Jonathan and Victoria and JV and Jill in my eyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast