+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Tell ya one thing.... if it took me 3 hours (as Kent said it takes him) to do my makeup/hair/clothes, I don't think I'd have time to run a race.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I think they're last a few episodes. I'm not too sure one the other things though.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Regular

I bet they look awful without their makeup....and who knew Louisville was the goth capital of the world...???

Vowels are soooooooo overrated rnt thy??

FORT Fan

excited to see how they race and what kind of reception they'll get in the foreign countries. a fav couple already

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2636662;
    Tell ya one thing.... if it took me 3 hours (as Kent said it takes him) to do my makeup/hair/clothes, I don't think I'd have time to run a race.
    For some reason I'm picturing Kent ending up running around in dark glasses, a rag around his head and lipstick only. Maybe it's because I actually have a hot pink bandanna with zebra stripes, like they are wearing. (Actually, who know Goths wore hot pink? Maybe it's a new trend.)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry but where I come from, we have a different idea on his sexual orientation. Not being mean, of course but one look at Kynt's picture...

I think these two will be fun to watch. I live in Las Vegas (and REFUSED to watch Viva Laughlin -glad it is outta there) and have seen folks from every imaginable look so nothing really surprises me.
    I don't know how well they will do, but I hope they surprise a lot of us - just not by jumping out from a dark hallway - that would prolly scare the crap outta me!
    Overall, I like 'em!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

It's going to take a lot to win me over to these two. I just see a lot of self-created drama.
    The changing of the spelling of their names is just TOO contrived and deliberate. Someone that tries too hard to be different always turns out to be a pathetic poser rather than adorably quirky.
    ITA with the above statements, & I don't like them already.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2636334;
    'Vyxsin Fiala' (real name Jennifer Fiala) can also be found pre-TAR12 on the Louisville scene. At one of the Goth nightclubs in Louisville, she's apparently the "Burlesque Girl VYXSIN appears as the official "goth shot girl" - intoxicating clubgoers with her seductive attire & sweet shots [tequila & rum]!"

And then on Sunday nights, she appeared as the Burlesque girl at another club in Louisville:
    Well we all knew that "Waiter/Receptionists" are never actually Waiter/Receptionists...

It's like "Nanny". Never all that accurate when you are dealing with famewh@res.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2636662;
    At least from that pic, Kent appears to wear a lot more makeup than Jennifer.

Heck, you can actually see some color on her arms. In contrast, little Kent seems to even have his arms powdered.
    Last edited by Krom; 11-02-2007 at 06:47 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie

I know/knew Kent....ooops I mean Kynt. An interesting fellow.

He might be one of the most intelligent individuals I've ever known and I've spent a fair share of life on university campuses. He had a 34 on his ACT got a B.S in Chemistry and I believe spent some time in Med School before pursuing other interests. Talk about a major shift in career paths. I'm sure he doesn't want too many people to know that. It might ruin his goth cred.

I wouldn't underestimate him or his partner. The guy is incredibly clever, intelligent and creative. Unfortunately he's a bit socially awkward.

Ironically through the years he's went through a country phase, boots buckles, hat, and a conservative phase. You should see some of his HS yearbook photos. Looks like he just left the young republican convention.

They might be weirdo's but they're Louisville's weirdo's so I have to pull for them.

+ Reply to Thread