+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Because they were fan favorites. And they're easily recognizable to TAR fans

FORT Regular

Re: 2/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Oh my gosh! I just watched the last episode of Bones on Fox entitled, The Princess and the Pear, and saw Kynt and Vyxsin from Season 12! They were extras at an auction towards the end of the show. It was so awesome. They showed Kynt several times and he even got to 'faint'. Vyxsin, they only showed once and she was using a fan to fan herself. She was standing in a row of other girls. Most of the auction goers were dressed in costumes but Kynt and Vyxsin were their 'normal' selves just like they were on the Race.

FORT Newbie

Kynt and Vyxsin have a very cheerful blogpost with photos from a Season 14 party hosted by Victor. The Amazing Race Blog: Kynt & Vyxsin’s Pink And Black Blast - Week 5! | Fancast News

I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of all the racers in a relaxed setting, and Kynt and Vyxsin said they were a tight group and got along very well.

The writing is so positive and funny-- this pair is so unique. I hope they stay on the radar because they simply seem to be good people, but in a somewhat unexpected package!

Cool blog! Thanks for the pointer!
    For those who are wondering, my name is spelt "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."
    My blog; My online art gallery
    "WORSHIP...is the most appropriate response that can be made to resurrection" - Eugene Peterson

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I loved Kynt & Vyxsin - they really were nice people. Glad to hear they are doing well!

+ Reply to Thread