+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

FORT Newbie

Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

I LOVE THE GOTHS.
    THey rock. Hopefully they wont go off tonight. I just don't like Nat and Jen. They kinda anoy me. Im not sure why. My fav order list are:

1 The goths
    2 The father daughter team
    3 I HATE THE REST !!! LOL
    Last edited by burntbrat; 01-01-2008 at 03:00 PM.

FORT Fogey

With this show you are never really sure how close the last two teams are to each other in the race to Phil and the pit stop but it seemed close enough that if Kynt had picked the team right behind them rather than guessing on grandpa being behind them they would still be in the race.

CCL

For some reason I thought that the teams were told who was behind them when deciding whether to uturn or delay a team (I can't think of the name of the thing where a team can force another team to stop racing until the hourglass has run out). I guess not. Either way, Kynt & Vyxsin knew (or had to strongly suspect as they left the detour at roughly the same time) that Jennifer and Nate were behind them and they should have chosen them to uturn. Picking Nick and Don was stupid. Couple that poor uturn choice with Kynt's failure to keep his receipts and the team was doomed. Too bad as I liked the goths a lot. Oh well.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Totally wasted U-turn. They seemed to be pretty close until the lost receipt thing. I'll miss them since they were really entertaining and seem to be nice people.
    Anyone caught the taxi comment?
    K: The inside of this taxicab is so dark.
    V: Yeah. It's like a coffin.
    Taxicab driver: (laughing)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And they were happy about the coffin atmosphere! Nice people, but very bizarre. Wonder if they'll ever grow up and join the real world? Abby-normal.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by josieb;2737649;
    Totally wasted U-turn. They seemed to be pretty close until the lost receipt thing. I'll miss them since they were really entertaining and seem to be nice people.
    There were a couple of times I thought they still had a chance to stay in it. When Jen forgot that first receipt on the door and then after she completed the task they decided to go by foot instead of by taxi to the pit stop. But when Kynt himself didn't get the receipts yeah that was the killer.

I'm very sad to see them go.
    I found them entertaining and very likeable and was rooting for them to win.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I liked Kynt & Vyxsin a little, so I was also sad to see them go especially over other teams that I don't like. But Kynt is defintely to blame for their loss. First, he made the choice to not use the U-turn on a team that they knew could possibly behind them. Instead he (and I'm only saying "he" because it seemed like Kynt was the one who made the choice) took a chance and U-turned Don & Nic who they last saw in the newspaper challenge. I'm all about risks in a game like TAR, but K&V knew they were probably in the back of the pack because of that Speed Bump. To take a risk like that will go down, as Leo said in the discussion thread, as one of the top 10 dumbest moves in the history of TAR.

Then at the Roadblock, K&V were actually neck and neck with Jennifer & Nathan. If he hadn't given the customers the original receipt, they could have beaten J&N to the Pit Stop.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

CCL

^ I agree that the blame for their being eliminated falls more at Kynt's feet than at Vyxsin's. But, then again, she could have put her foot down and demanded they uturn Nate and Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2737697;
    And they were happy about the coffin atmosphere! Nice people, but very bizarre. Wonder if they'll ever grow up and join the real world? Abby-normal.
    I'm sure they'd say that they already do live in the real world.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2738345;
    I'm sure they'd say that they already do live in the real world.
    A lot more than most people, imo. They engage with the world through their "performance art." I am very appreciative of that.

+ Reply to Thread