+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by patriciajohnson;2712163;
    Found this over on another board....VERY COOL:

I just found this interview....Kynt and Vyxsin talk about STAR WARS and TRANSFORMERS.....

Vyxsin: Jim Henson's work was so incredible! God just don't get Kynt started on the Transformers movie, the venom toward it never ends.

Kynt: I still love the cartoon Transformers film. And STAR WARS! I am curious about the forthcoming Star Wars TV SERIES. I love both trilogies, the original is better of course.

Vyxsin: I'm still waiting for Lucasfilm to release special editions of those weird made-for-TV-Ewok-movies.

aintitcool.com/node/34682

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Ha! I knew it! They are anime goths!

Edited to add:

Oh, I forgot to say the thing I originally came to say, which is: "Oh no. Say it isn't so. Kynt and Vyxsin are fighting next week!"
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Newbie

Kynt and Vyxsin for the win!!!

I'd like to see this team win but have my doubts now that they were saved by the non elmination leg. It seems the way it is set up it will be hard for them to overcome the obstacle delay (can't remember what they called it) and not be eliminated next time unless another team really screws up!!!

LG.

I'm curious to see what the Speedbump will be and how much it will impact their ability to stay in the race. Of course I'm picturing the FoRT's Speedbump, and he would be quite pleasant to encounter.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2734646;
    I'd like to see this team win but have my doubts now that they were saved by the non elmination leg. It seems the way it is set up it will be hard for them to overcome the obstacle delay (can't remember what they called it) and not be eliminated next time unless another team really screws up!!!
    Well there's been no shortage of that! A couple of weeks ago Nick & Don went from first to 2nd to last, this past week, TK & Rachel went from 2nd to 2nd to last, and I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting, but these are two very recent examples of teams screwing up
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LG.

Hendekea and Azekia screwed up pretty badly too and went from the top of the heap to eliminated in one episode based on one poor choice of flight, didn't they?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2734792;
    Hendekea and Azekia screwed up pretty badly too and went from the top of the heap to eliminated in one episode based on one poor choice of flight, didn't they?
    Yes, you are right! It was a total surprise to me when the brother and sister left since they were so strong in the other episodes. They seemed a likely team to walk off with winning the whole show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Victims of overthinking, I fear.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kent and Vyxsin seem to be really good friends and for the most part get along well...and because of their cooperating with each other, I have rooted for them every week.

Even though my daughter was in the Goth scene in the 80's it's just still wierd to see a guy in pink lipstick....he would look better in black lipstick....
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie

Kynt seems to wear black lipstick frequently...have you seen his myspace?

+ Reply to Thread