+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tar12 **Spoilers And Speculation**

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Tar12 **Spoilers And Speculation**

I've read in a few different places on the net that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jennifer and Nathan
    win. I'm just as mad as you guys about it too.
    Wake up and be awesome

Aw, HELL no! I wish I hadn't read that.

Well, some places got the latest Survivor winner wrong...all I can do is hope that the projected TAR winner is wrong, too. *crossing fingers*
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

To the Point

Oh man, It's almost enough to make me not watch. I hate that!

Leo
    Premium Member

Yeah, well...

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't like them anymore than anyone else does, but I have to admit if you handicapped it that would be the probable conclusion too. The other teams aren't up to the task physically, I think - and while TK and Rachel could match them there, that speedbump will kill them.

Why are people using spoiler tags in the spoiler thread?

TK & Rachel prevail through the speed bump. They make the final 3 with Nicolas & Donald and Nathan & Jennifer. Ron & Chris are somehow way behind in the upcoming leg. This is what someone who apparently saw the teams said.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Spoiler tags are just a habit I have when I post spoilers, CG. I know I don't need them in this thread, but hey, habits are hard to break.

I've read that Nicolas and Donald are in the final 3, too. I forget who the other team is that supposedly makes the final 3. I googled for spoilers and found a website that had tons of witness accounts of seeing the teams. There were also people who even got pictures of the teams at certain places before the show aired.
    Wake up and be awesome

Premium Member

woohoo its nice to see Gramps and Nic in the final too bad Nate and Jen are there too I wish they would be philiminated next LOL

FORT Fogey

I followed one lead to the info that Nathan and Jennifer win but it didnt seem that solid. Why is everyone so sure they win? Is there a witness account that identifies them, without doubt, who was near the finish line?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2751722;
    I followed one lead to the info that Nathan and Jennifer win but it didnt seem that solid. Why is everyone so sure they win? Is there a witness account that identifies them, without doubt, who was near the finish line?
    I still have my doubts, but the thing that's getting me is this: the person who got the whole boot-list of All-Stars correct said that Jennifer & Nathan would win. She'e been right in the past, and she is most likely correct right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2750905;
    Spoiler tags are just a habit I have when I post spoilers, CG. I know I don't need them in this thread, but hey, habits are hard to break.

I've read that Nicolas and Donald are in the final 3, too. I forget who the other team is that supposedly makes the final 3. I googled for spoilers and found a website that had tons of witness accounts of seeing the teams. There were also people who even got pictures of the teams at certain places before the show aired.
    The only pictures I saw were when the teams were in Croatia. There were no pictures after that. All that was talked about were the eyewitness accounts of people who actually saw the teams. One person said he spotted Nic & Donald in Alaska, which probably means they make the final 3, unless they were eliminated 4th and were the decoy team. But also, another person said Ron & Chris were far behind the three other teams in the upcoming leg, which probably means they will get eliminated.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

really is it just me or should Ron and Jen team up as one of the most annoying people on TAR JMO.

+ Reply to Thread