+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TAR 12 is a go!

FORT Fogey

Re: TAR 12 is a go!

TAR lost my interest slightly with the Family addition hated the winners, hated the season period, and they completely lost my interest with the All Stars hated the winners, and the season was just not good period. I will give it another try, but if the formula of a bickering model couple, an all male team, and a random so far behind team to win are the final three again with no changes to the show, they will have lost me completely.

FORT Fan

hooray!! have been waiting so long since you normally get 2 seasons a year. have been missing it heaps!

Looks like it's getting into the lineup sooner than planned, probably due to the pending writers strike. November 2??? Just in time for sweeps month.

FORT Newbie

Actually, it's Sunday Nov. 4. TAR will take the place of "Viva Laughlin," axed after only two episodes. Can't wait!

Here's a little more: The Race is on

Just to add some info from CBS

FIVE-TIME EMMY AWARD-WINNING "THE AMAZING RACE" RETURNS FOR ITS 12TH EDITION ON SUNDAY, NOV. 4, 8:00-9:00 PM
    Released by CBS
    "The Amazing Race 12" Spans 50,000 Miles Including First Time Visits to Ireland, Lithuania and Croatia

THE AMAZING RACE, winner of five consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Reality Competition Series, returns for its 12th edition on the CBS Television Network, Sunday, Nov. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).

"If there ever was a season that I consider one of the best, it's this one," said Bertram van Munster," executive producer, director and co-creator of THE AMAZING RACE. "It's insanely funny, fast-paced and dramatic all at once. Teams are in hot pursuit of one another at every location and its reality television at its nail-biting best."

Yay! This made my day! Hooray to TAR coming back sooner than later!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

This season should be 'interesting'...

semi-spoilerette:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And from the confirmed sightings (with pics) of some of the teams, we know that season 12 will have at least one new unusual 'type' of team racing this season, as opposed to the usual types we always get.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Regular

I read somewhere that Yao Man was asked to participate by TAR producers. He was to team up with his older daughter, but she backed out at the last minute and his younger daughter is too young. Hopefully well see him in the next edition.

Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by justgart;2623379;
    I read somewhere that Yao Man was asked to participate by TAR producers.
    I had no idea who or what a Yao Man was, so I had to look it up. Having looked it up, I can honestly say the last thing I want on any TAR version is yet another person from another reality show. I so HATE it when they do that, whether the person is likeable or a real piece of crap. On TAR, I want to see people that have not been on other reality shows, and that includes stupid 'all star' shows. Each season, show me new faces, and I'm happy.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast