+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 4/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

Re: 4/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Hmmm, I thought it was a pretty good episode overall. I am glad Charla and Mirna were enjoying Hong Kong. Too bad it was an NEL but oh well.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

can anyone tell me tonight's result?
    Australia's Next Top Model - Alice Burdeu

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ansonlai;2332146;
    Eric & Danielle last. Nonelimination.

Quote Originally Posted by ansonlai;2332146;

1st: Danny and Oswald
    2nd: BQ's
    3rd: Schmirna
    4th: Eric and Danielle (NEL)

Pretty tame episode, Eric & Dani foreshadowing

I wonder which team will get yielded next episode?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by umass;2332235;
    Pretty tame episode, Eric & Dani foreshadowing

I wonder which team will get yielded next episode?
    Not just because I want this to be the outcome, but without even seeing the episode, Yielding Eric/Danielle might be a smart move. They already have the 30 minute penalty against them, so why not push them back farther? Judging by the previews, I have to wonder if Oswald/Danny are in on the Yield. They don't seem like the types that really care as much about alliances or what everyone else is doing. Or maybe they're the ones that get Yielded They seem like an unlikely target.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2331801;
    I hate this attitude of let's hate the Yield users. It is a part of the game. It is meant to be used. If a team chooses not to use it they should not shun a team that does. It is so immature and petty. But look who I am talking about Eric and Danielle and Charla and Mirna.
    ITA! What I find odd is Charla & Mirna's reaction to it - they benefitted from it, why are they so upset?!? If the BQ's had not used the Yield Eric & Danielle would have arrived at the pit stop before Charla & Mirna.

And when/where did the BQ's turn their powers of evil on Charla & Mirna? Tonight's episode was the first time this season that I've seen the BQ's specifically try to bring another team down, and it was completely justified considering Mirna was actively trying to do the same (which of course is completely okay because Mirna doesn't play dirty ).

Since no one had seen the BQ's in action why the animosity towards them? Their season had just start airing when this race was being filmed so no one but David & Mary knew how they raced. Is everyone just using their skewed opinion towards the BQ's or has there been off-camera issues?

My hopes are on Danny & Oswald, Dustin & Kandace filling the first two spots the next three episodes. I hate the other two teams pretty much equally now so could care less which one goes and which one ends up in 3rd place

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2332248;
    Not just because I want this to be the outcome, but without even seeing the episode, Yielding Eric/Danielle might be a smart move. They already have the 30 minute penalty against them, so why not push them back farther? Judging by the previews, I have to wonder if Oswald/Danny are in on the Yield. They don't seem like the types that really care as much about alliances or what everyone else is doing. Or maybe they're the ones that get Yielded They seem like an unlikely target.
    No, thats not what i meant. Judging by the previews nextweek it looks like Eric & Dani will not get the yield but either BQ, DO or Charlamirna.

I think Eric & Dani will be in the final three thats what I meant by foreshadowing.
    Last edited by umass; 04-16-2007 at 01:36 AM. Reason: forgot one team

Quote Originally Posted by user name;2332169;
    Eric & Danielle last. Nonelimination.
    Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2332178;
    1st: Danny and Oswald
    2nd: BQ's
    3rd: Schmirna
    4th: Eric and Danielle (NEL)
    thanks guys

oh ~ sucks, I hope Eric and Danielle won't be eliminated next week
    Australia's Next Top Model - Alice Burdeu

Yeah for them going to my hometown, Hong Kong! However, must everything revolve around stunts? I mean, they could give them a tasks that involves, find this pirated vcd sold in Mongkok or a roadblock where someone needs to sit through and listen to a crappy cantopop idol's album!

Anyways, this was an alright episode, but as expected it was a NEL so there wasn't that much intensity in it. At this point, I'm more interested to see who would form an alliance next week. I'm thinking it'll be the BQ's aligning with either E/D or C/M in an unlikely alliance to yield someone. However, C/M have been talking about their "moral superiority" so I don't see them aligning themselves with anyone to use the yield (unless its against the BQ's and then they'll justify it by saying its karma). I just hope D/O aren't affected by the yield!

+ Reply to Thread