+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 3/25 Delayed Start Show Discussion Thread **spoilers**

I loved it at the beginning of the leg when the driver turned around and stared daggers at Mirna for her badly-accented, unsolicited back seat driving. A glare is worth a thousand words...
    "Weird scenes inside the gold mine
    Ride the highway west, baby"-The End, by The Doors

FORT Regular
    What place did Oswald and Danny come in this episode? Did they do anything funny?

Quote Originally Posted by mgibbson;2296858;
    What place did Oswald and Danny come in this episode? Did they do anything funny?
    I believe they came in 2nd.

Streetwalker jokes. Sitting on a bench and talking about how it was "their corner".

I guess THEY thought it was funny. It was mostly their catty delivery--otherwise it actually wasn't that funny.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Oswald and Danny are a lot funnier than I expected having never seen their season. Mirna was predictably offended when O/D made the street walker comment about the bench they were sitting on, since she didn't get the joke.

It didn't make sense that Charla didn't throw the stick at the target. Height wasn't an issue and Charla is stronger than Mirna. I learned what a catamaran was by watching one of the Jaws movies and was as shocked as Phil that they never heard of it. It is a meh prize and they didn't cover their disappointment well. Another sponsor hits the road. I guess the rule of how many tasks one team member can do is in affect and biting them in the butt (as predicted).

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2296862;
    I believe they came in 2nd.

Streetwalker jokes. Sitting on a bench and talking about how it was "their corner".

I guess THEY thought it was funny. It was mostly their catty delivery--otherwise it actually wasn't that funny.
    The funniest part of that was when Charla & Mirna didn't get their joke, and D&O told them they couldn't stay because they didn't get it.

Charla falling over in that armor was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. I already rewound it a few times.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I thought one of their funny lines was when Danny was throwing thing Oswald told him that if he (Oswald) could throw a boomarang then Danny could throw that. The boomarang is in reference to their original season and Oswald had to throw that. Tara told him he was too limp wristed to throw it. So then when he told Danny that this throw required being limp wristed it still alluded to their season.

The look they (Oswald) gave as they said "this is the ferry area" was funny too.

They had some other funny lines. I'll have to think some more about what they were.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2296864;
    I learned what a catamaran was by watching one of the Jaws movies and was as shocked as Phil that they never heard of it. It is a meh prize and they didn't cover their disappointment well. Another sponsor hits the road. I guess the rule of how many tasks one team member can do is in affect and biting them in the butt (as predicted).
    Mirna and Charla didnít know what a catamaran is? LOL, from where I come from (Hong Kong), catamaran ferries are very common. Itís what I take everyday when I go to work from the outlying islands to Hong Kong side. It does take getting used to and I do hate it especially when it gets too windy and seas are rough.

In an interview, Danny & Owald always said that they considered Charla & Mirna as very strong competitors. In fact, those two are the only names they mentioned when asked by Phil.

They had a very funny line when they were told to find their cab driver from the previous leg of the race, whose name was Andre. Considering D&O say they haven't watched the other TAR seasons, they were quick to make a Project Runway reference with a Tim Gunn via Santino quip "Where's Andre?" in that distinctive tone.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Rad
    Yeah their Project Runway reference made me smile.
    "Where's Andrae?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rad;2296899;
    Yeah their Project Runway reference made me smile.
    "Where's Andrae?"
    I saw that, it was funny, but I turned on Rome at 8:00 could some one tell me what place everyone came in? Thanks so much!

+ Reply to Thread