+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Guess What!?! TAR Delay :( March 25th.

FORT Fogey

OMG! Guess What!?! TAR Delay :( March 25th.

Ok, so there will be a TAR delay AGAIN. Right now its 6:05 PM, no 60 minutes started yet, and tehre is about 4 minutes left in the game... meaning we are probably looking at a 30 minute TAR Delay.

I will edit this post once we find out the exact time of the TAR Delay. Now, we are not sure ebcause the basketball game just went into over time. This probably means a really long delay (1 hour or more) unless they cancel 60 minutes which isn't likely. Stay tuned... I will edit this post in red once we have a set time, but continue editing to keep you guys updated.
    Last edited by Julian Pyke; 03-25-2007 at 07:19 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Thanks for calling that to our attention!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    I was gonna make the topic just OMG GUESS WHAT... but I didn't lol. Yeah, I will get on at 6:15 and see if the game is over, but I doubt it.

Oo, that's now. Let me go see... Looks like game just finished, btu they haven't ended the program yet. They gotta talk about the game now... sigh...

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Yeah 7:16 and I still see game moments.

I had a feeing.. so I stopped my movie and popped in to the office for a look and saw the post and had to see for myself.. sigh..
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey
    Oh GREAT! They are going into overtime... I think i ehard them say 7 more minutes to play now. I HOPE HOPE HOPE they just cancel 60 minutes... otherwise we are REALLY delayed!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    7min.. that means like 30 double sigh
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey
    No, it means more then 30. Last week it was 4 minutes left and we had a 45 minute delay...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    At least they cut '60 Minutes' a little short last week.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Finally its over, its a 30 minute time delay..darn.

I'm so sick of this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast