+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TAR Delayed Tonight (3/18)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

TAR Delayed Tonight (3/18)

It looks like TAR is going to be delayed tonight. Basketball is still on with about six minutes left to go. At least it won't be too delayed, but I don't see CBS cutting 60 Minutes or any commercials down. So for anyone that needs to adjust anything to record.

FORT Fogey
    Haha, I just came on to report this. It's 15 minutes after 6 and 60 minutes should be on, but it's not. Four minutes left in the game, so I suspect that TAR will start at 7:20 - 7:30... will update if needed.

Update: its 6:28 and commercial, 2 minutes left. There were four minutes left 15 minutes ago.. looks like tar will really be delayed tonight.
    Last edited by Julian Pyke; 03-18-2007 at 08:27 PM.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    where are you, Julian? it's 7:30 here and the ball game is still on. now, ilike basket ball, but not if it delays my TAR!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

6:30 CST here and one game just ended and now they are showing another game.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    60 Minutes is just starting at 7:45 so TAR is going to be delayed almost an hour tonight.

FORT Fogey
    Ok, TAR starts here in the Central coast at 7:45 or 7:46... I tuned in and saw 60 minutes start at 7:45-46... so... TAR will be REALLY delayed tonight.

FORT Fogey
    This is the worst time slot ever. I was hoping things would be better this season, but apparently not. And when it did start on time, it was up against the Oscars.

FORT Fogey
    frankly, I hate this time slot. Maybe three times here TAR has started on time since last september when TAR 10 started...

OK I'm here on the east coast and 60 minutes is 45 minutes late that's what I got from the previous posts. This so screws with my Sunday lineup. I hate CBS and basketball and March Madness.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Leo
    Premium Member
    I've started separate discussion threads for those on time (if any) and another for those in Eastern or Central time zones, with the delay. It'd probably be best to continue things there.

+ Reply to Thread