+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 3/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

When will the teams leave South America? They have been there since they left Miami and, so far, three teams have been eliminated.

I saw a commercial on TV today that shows Eric and Danielle in a taxi. Danielle excitedly says that they are now headed to Australia and Eric looks at her, somewhat shocked, and says that they are not going to Australia but to Argentina. Danielle comes back with an "Oh right" or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by vanname131;2272891;
    I agree looks like a good cat fight...that Charla does not back down! She wast right in Ambers knees :nono

This upcoming episode is sure to deliver! Let the drama/cat fight, whatever it is, begin.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni;2270060;
    That is not the point.

"SISTAHS" hmm why did they call them that let's see the bamas were not sisters. They could've called them anything , but they had to go with the "SISTAHS"

For the record I didn't like the bamas either, but they never made fun of anybody's culture.
    To be fair, Nikki, the Bamas called themselves sistahs early on. So why is it then offensive and "making fun of someone's culture" for the BQs to call them sistahs?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)