+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Aw, I was really looking forward to either David & Mary or Charla & Mirna being eliminated.

Mary, when your in a race competing for 1 million dollars, do you expect to make friends?

I didn't think it was possible, but Mirna and Charla are 100x more irritating than they were the first time. GAH. Please commit some sort of leg-destroying mistake muy rapido so you can both vamonos from my TV!

As for Kevin and Drew, I was really rooting for them, but something is clearly wrong with Drew, so I guess it's for the best that they're finished.

FORT Fogey
    I think we've found our bickering couple of the season.

Off to the Oscars.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Did yall catch the previews for next week?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    So I've been flipping back and forth between the Oscars, but frankly this episode of TAR bored me that I watched more of the Oscars. Doesn't look like I missed much and at least I can FF through Rob/Amber on the tape.

Some thoughts on what I did catch-I still loathe Rob/Amber, along with CBS and the editors with an absolute passion. Those two can't get eliminated fast enough for me and I'll look forward to their fall from grace, especially since they're doing so well now. I'll cut Danny/Oswald a break for teaming up with them.

Still rooting for the beauty queens and Charla/Mirna. I cut D/K a break, because hey, it's a race, and the cousins have been known to do such a thing before.

What happened to my lovable frats? I'm really glad they got eliminated, for their own sake, but also because I want to remember them from TAR1 and don't want my love to get clouded. I wish they didn't even sign up.

And I knew Danielle would start freaking out sooner or later Not like you had to be a rocket scientist to figure out what path she and Eric were heading down.

And two episodes in and I can't wait for a brand new season of TAR. I hate AS shows. I can't believe I was once such a big advocate of them.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-25-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Was Mirna such a screaming psycho on her season? She can't go away fast enough for me.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey
    Wow, did we watch a different show?

The BQs ended up following Charla and Mirna ebcause they were behind them... and people say tehy shouldn't mooch off of them. Ok, so what do you do? Go AHEAD of the team? Err... ok... that makes logical sense... or you could just stick behind them and follow them.

Then they all pull over... Dustine and Candice offer to help them. They realised they were following a taxi and the taxi guy wanted mroe money. Dustine and Candice said give us the directions for free and you can follow us Charla and Mirna... they FREAKED OUT.

Charla and Mirna... went from top three to bottom two on my list.

David and Mary getting amd that their friends passed them? HAH... and, anyone noticing that this "alliance" of Charla and Mirna and Dvaid and Mary, both legs, they arrive at the same time.. in the BACK!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2256201;
    Wow, did we watch a different show?

The BQs ended up following Charla and Mirna ebcause they were behind them... and people say tehy shouldn't mooch off of them. Ok, so what do you do? Go AHEAD of the team? Err... ok... that makes logical sense... or you could just stick behind them and follow them.

Then they all pull over... Dustine and Candice offer to help them. They realised they were following a taxi and the taxi guy wanted mroe money. Dustine and Candice said give us the directions for free and you can follow us Charla and Mirna... they FREAKED OUT.

Charla and Mirna... went from top three to bottom two on my list.

David and Mary getting amd that their friends passed them? HAH... and, anyone noticing that this "alliance" of Charla and Mirna and Dvaid and Mary, both legs, they arrive at the same time.. in the BACK!
    So much for Kentucky running a different kind of race. They admitted alliances were what they were looking for during TAR10 and apparently they can't make it on their own, or for some reason think other teams can't. That will be their demise, because C/M understand it's a race and will drop them like a hat. I'm hoping it's either Rob/Amber or Kentucky who go next.

+ Reply to Thread