+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

Agree on both counts John.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Last year they were filming almost immediately after 9-11, so I think they were being very cautious in their airline choices knowing they'd be taking "Ugly Americans" into other countries, but I agree, more options make for a more interesting show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm sure last year it had a lot to do with 9/11 though, and airports still trying to figure out security.
    They physical aspect of the game is one I []like[/i] though.
    Fair? not always, but I still like it.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I like the fact that the race is physical.
    I'm physically fitter than many people far younger than me, but I don't like the way each series has ended with a race to the end.

Tara has asthma, she did well to even run that far.
    It doesn't seem right to me that a great show should end in such a way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

TAR_FAN
    I hate Ian. Spouting cliches to convince us he is a nice guy and a tough competitor when his actions prove he is neither. Belittling his wife on national tv. Criticizing her for not being able to do things he can't or won't do. Saying that they will never give up and a few minutes later saying they are finished. When they do survive Ian takes credit by telling us how he yelled at Terri to "encourage" her. When they finally get eliminated, it will be all Terri's fault no doubt. I am amazed that after so many years of marriage they wouldn't know better than to go on a show like this together. For Terri's sake, I hope these two are eliminated soon.

Ugh, another issue in the cab with Ian getting annoyed with Teri.

They both did well in the rappel, I;m glad Teri shut him up when she was taking her turn.

He could ahve severly flipped out over the diesel incident, but he approached the situation calmly and got it sorted out in smart fashion.

I would hate to see how he would have reacted if Teri had been the one to make the mistake though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Props to Ian for getting the car going again, but after all it WAS his fault, because Teri specifically asked him before they got gas if he was sure it took unleaded. She barely got it out of her mouth before Ian said "Yeeees."

Ian is really driving me nuts, but definitely and excellent job by Teri for braving the cliff (and even going pretty darn fast)!

He really needs to cut it with the "hooyah" though.

That's damn annoying.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Eye-an?? First I spell Teri's name wrong, now I find out I've been pronouncing Ian's wrong

Yeah, whatever, I was NOT happy with eye-an draining the gas onto the shoulder of the road.... :nono
    I realize it's a race, but that was ecologically bad!
    Also, my husband wants to know how they hell he got to the fuel line, and how he removed then replaced it with his hands
    Kudos again to Teri.
    She wins the "I told you so, but won't gloat about it award" this week. She was very nice in not rubbing in the fact that she mentioned the fact that it could be deisal BEFORE fueling up.
    She also wins my "I'm less of a chicken than that whiney crying Flo award" This week! on the rapel.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali, where do you get that it's "eye-an"? Even Phil pronounces it "Eeean".

+ Reply to Thread