+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    ZD - glad you came out to play!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Glad you joined us, ZD!

Zdorama and Welcome to the site! Glad you decided to join in on the conversations!!!

To keep on topic, Ian and Teri have a very good chance to pull an upset. I really hope I'm wrong though, since Ken and Gerard are my number 1 team!

I wouldn't want Ian and Teri to win simply because it would mean that Ken and Gerard didn't.
    I do think Ian and Teri would prove worthy winners though.
    They have raced so well.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree Fluff. In the beginning, they seemed to be at the bottom of the pack, but now they've proved that they are a strong team and not just, to quote Whiney, "an old retired couple".

I just realized how young Ian was when he was in the Vietnam war. He's only 50 now...so he must have been 17/18 years young at the very end of it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

BR, the average age of the vietnam soldier was 19.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Teri & Ian, I didn't like you guys much in the beginning - I don't think any of us did. But over the last 3 episodes, you really pulled it out. We began to understand your relationship a little better, and I think you became aware of how you were acting and tried to correct it.

I have to say, I'm bummed you didn't win, but you've got nothing to be ashamed of. You made it to the final 3, and raised the bar for the over-45 married couples to come in the future.

Congrats on everything.

I have to agree with John.

You raced marvelously. Ian, I applaud your apology made on national TV this morning to your wife. That took a lot of guts, and you could tell it was sincere. Teri, you rock. It was great to see you perform so well!

And Ian, thank you for your service to our country.

LG.
    I liked Teri and Ian the whole show (look back, waaaay back in this thread, I had them picked for final three months ago) and was duly impressed with their performance on the show.

Way to go, Teri and Ian, too bad you didn't get there just a little faster than Flozach. I was soooo hoping that Zach wouldn't know the manatee clue because he had not gone to the Zoo in Singapore and had gone to the apartment to find the tv star guy instead of swimming with the manatees, but no dice.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread